How strong is Cell Max Full Form (Hypothetical), Cell Max Uncontrollable and Cell Max Uncontrollable (Damaged)?

SIAD

Elite
How strong is Cell Max Full Form (Hypothetical), Cell Max Uncontrollable and Cell Max Uncontrollable (Damaged)?

Compared to Jiren (FP), Jiren (Beyond Limits), Broly (DBS Broly) and Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart), where would you place each Cell Max state?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think damaged Cell Max could easily be far weaker than some of these guys. The Cell Max we saw in the movie was full power since he was complete.

Including Post Yardrat Vegeta makes it tricky. If we’re including the manga then obviously Cell Max scales higher.

SIAD

Elite
I think damaged Cell Max could easily be far weaker than some of these guys. The Cell Max we saw in the movie was full power since he was complete.

Including Post Yardrat Vegeta makes it tricky. If we’re including the manga then obviously Cell Max scales higher.
Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) > UI Sign Goku (Beyond Limits vs Moro) > UI Sign Goku (FP vs Moro) >= Cell Max Full Form = Cell Max Uncontrollable >= Broly SSJFP (DBS Hero) > Broly SSJFP (DBS Broly) >> UI Sign Goku (Initial vs Moro) >= UI Goku (ToP) >= Jiren (Beyond Limits) >>> Jiren (FP) >> Cell Max Uncontrollable (Damaged)?

SIAD

Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123

Do you have Broly SSJ (DBS Broly) > UI Goku (ToP)?

I have Broly SSJ (DBS) > Vegeta SSJBE (Final Explosion).

I have Golden Frieza (DBS Broly) is the level of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Peak) and Vegeta SSJBE (Initial), since Golden Frieza's performance against Broly SSJ was much better than Goku SSJB + Vegeta SSJB. Also Frrezer wanted Broly to team up to defeat the Saiyan duo. Maybe Frieza was unconscious after Jiren hit him in Chapter 127 and didn't see anything from UI Sing Goku (Peak), Jiren (FP), UI Goku, etc.

I do not have Broly SSJFP (DBS Broly) much more powerful than Jiren (Beyond Limits), since in the Arc Moro, Goku does not mention Broly as if he were from another dimension compared to the strongest Warriors of the ToP. Goku implies in DBS Hero that Broly is at least comfortably more powerful than Jiren, but don't forget that Goku comments that in that time lapse, Broly has improved a bit, which means that Broly SSJFP (DBS Hero)> Broly SSJFP (DBS Broly) > UI Goku (ToP) >= Jiren (Beyond Limits). Although I think that Vegeta SSJBE at the beginning of Arc Granolah was not a very distant rival of UI Goku, both imply that they 2 are far the most powerful in the Universe, which means that Broly SSJFP is a complete weakling next to them 2. At least Vegeta SSJBE rivals much more with UI Goku, than Broly SSJFP with Vegeta SSJBE.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o