How strong is Dr. Uiro?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I have to search up Dr. Uiro because I didn't know who the hell he is lol. I think he is more or less 18k Vegeta. Iirc, KKx2 didn't work against him and Goku have to uses the Genki Dama to win.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
In this timeline, a year had to have passed since the battle with Vegeta for the Dragon Balls to be active, so Galu ought to be significantly above his Saiyan Arc self, probably around the 10-12k area. That said, Uiro was shown to have power at least comparable to Kaioken x3 Galu and was durable enough to withstand a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha with only the loss of his arm, so likely somewhere in the 32-40k ballpark.
Then again, you could assume the DBs use here was similar to Kami allowing them to be used twice in the same year like in the Piccolo Daimao Arc, in which case Uiro could just be around ~25k or so. I find this route less likely, however, since we're not given much reasoning for this to be the case.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
In this timeline, a year had to have passed since the battle with Vegeta for the Dragon Balls to be active, so Galu ought to be significantly above his Saiyan Arc self, probably around the 10-12k area. That said, Uiro was shown to have power at least comparable to Kaioken x3 Galu and was durable enough to withstand a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha with only the loss of his arm, so likely somewhere in the 32-40k ballpark.
Then again, you could assume the DBs use here was similar to Kami allowing them to be used twice in the same year like in the Piccolo Daimao Arc, in which case Uiro could just be around ~25k or so. I find this route less likely, however, since we're not given much reasoning for this to be the case.
But he got his arm knocked-off by Kaio-Ken Goku, IIRC.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
About Ginyu Tokusentai level. Goku needed a Kaioken x4 to overhelm him, and the events of the movie are more or less a year after the Saiyan Arc.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
About Ginyu Tokusentai level. Goku needed a Kaioken x4 to overhelm him, and the events of the movie are more or less a year after the Saiyan Arc.
That's really high.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Goku was able to surpass Monster Zarbon before he was introduced too, though.
True, but that was a temporary power-up. Not something he could sustain for long.

Though you'd still have Oozaru Vegeta, but you get my point.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I always saw Wheelo as the "Vegeta" equivalent of the movies.

I think he's above Saiyan saga Vegeta, though. Probably somewhere around 20-24k at the most.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yeah somewhere between Dodoria and Beautiful Zarbon. The Spirit Bomb actually succeeded, where it generally failed against Vegeta. So I'd put Goku as a good bit stronger than his Saiyan Saga self, while Uiro would only be slightly above Vegeta from the same time.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
The Spirit Bomb actually succeeded, where it generally failed against Vegeta.
Goku lost most of the Genki he was meant to use when Oozaru Vegeta blasted him though, whereas he didn't have such an interruption against Uiro. That, and Vegeta's durability is top tier anyway (eg. VS Pure Boo), as well as somewhat inconsistent (eg. Getting beaten down quicker by Monster Zarbon than what a KKx4 Kamehameha, Genki-Dama and Oozaru Gohan did to him).

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Captain Cadaver said:
Southern Gothic said:
The Spirit Bomb actually succeeded, where it generally failed against Vegeta.
Goku lost most of the Genki he was meant to use when Oozaru Vegeta blasted him though, whereas he didn't have such an interruption against Uiro. That, and Vegeta's durability is top tier anyway (eg. VS Pure Boo), as well as somewhat inconsistent (eg. Getting beaten down quicker by Monster Zarbon than a KKx4 Kamehameha, Genki-Dama and Oozaru Gohan did).

True, but there's also the amount of time spend charging that is left to consider. Goku was willing to use his first Genki against Oozaru Vegeta, which had to be considerable powerful to take down a battle power of 180,000. He charged the one against Uiro far quicker, so loss of energy versus less gathering overall could equate to a levelling out of the two Genkis.

Also, I would never argue against Vegeta's durability. :CC

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.