How strong is Krillin and Android # 18 in the Super Arch # 17?

SIAD

Elite
Some say both in DBGT, had a small difference and were constantly training therefore Krilin was not less than # 18.

With respect to Arco Super 17, some say that # 18 is only stronger than Trunks Base (S17), for while others go beyond that and say that # 17 (S17) = Artificial # 17> / >> # 18.

If the former is true, possibly Krilin (S17) this between Super Buu and Gotenks SSJ3 (Post). For while # 18 (S17) should be between Gotenks SSJ3 (Post) and Mystic Gohan.

If we go with the second, then we should have # 18 >>> Krilin. Since I do not think Krillin (S17) is beyond Gotenks SSJ3 (Post), for whereas in this case, # 18 would be between Goku SSJ (Baby) and Goku SSJ2 (Baby).

Anyway, I believe more in the first case.

They think? How powerful have Krillin (S17) and # 18 (S17)?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
The chain goes like this: SSJ4 Goku (Limits Surpassed) <<< Super Yi Xing Long <<< Base Goku <<< Kuririn. Kuririn was simply caught off guard by 17.

In all seriousness, I don't think there is any reason to bring Kuririn to those levels. 18, on the other hand, was capable of adding enough energy to Super 17 for it to be useful to him, so she might be haxed.

SIAD

Elite
I would like to have Tenshinhan and Krillin near Gotenks SSJ2 (Post) and Android # 18 between Gotenks SSJ3 and Gohan Ultimate.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
They seem to be pretty much irrelevant. They make their Buy saga selves look like beasts.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
#18 was clearly somewhat close to #17, more so than Base Trunks was, given her performance. I'd personally place her slightly above Ultimate Gohan via-scaling.

As for Kuririn, he's more of a mystery. He was oneshotted pretty easily by #17 and ought to be below Base Trunks based on that. There isn't much to suggest he should be above his Toei Boo Arc self (who's above Paikuhan by some degree), though if you were to assume #18's boost in power came from training with Kuririn as they did in the Boo Arc in order to offer some in-universe explanation for it, I wouldn't argue against the idea of Kuririn making some Old Meng GAINZ. Even in that scenario, however, I'd say any higher than post-Rosat SS2 Gotenks' range or so is really pushing it.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.