How strong is Salza?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Daizenshuu 6 is not wrong since it's a statement about Salza's overall capabilities. They didn't say that Salza couldn't defeat Freeza.
Daizenshuu is god of everything, UNLESS it doesn't fit my bias. Then no.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
GokhanDBZfan said:
According to Daizenshuu 6, Sauzer and the other two are stronger than Freeza's battalion, not Freeza himself.
Personally, I believe that is a bunch of nonsense and that at least Sauzer is much stronger than that.
@GokhanDBZfan, how high do u think he is???

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Would Piccolo be the same as his Trunks saga counterpart in this movie? If so, then Salza could possibly be Initial True Form Freeza level.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
2kewl4u said:
GokhanDBZfan said:
According to Daizenshuu 6, Sauzer and the other two are stronger than Freeza's battalion, not Freeza himself.
Personally, I believe that is a bunch of nonsense and that at least Sauzer is much stronger than that.
@GokhanDBZfan, how high do u think he is???
Weaker than Second form Freeza, but stronger than 1st form Freeza.
Somewhere around the enraged Gohan, who beat initial 2nd form Freeza up.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Salza is probably around 2nd Form Freeza (Initial). This makes the most cents to me.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Mike said:
Is the source that gave Sauzer the 170,000 figure the same source that have Gohan his 200,000 figure against Freeza? Because if so, they basically contradicted themselves there.

I hadn't even though of that until I read your post. This will be useful for later debates (if someone can confirm that they are the same source for me).

Yeah they are the same source. Gohan's and Sauzer's power levels are both from V-Jump.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
It should be obvious that any source outside of Toriyama/The Manga shouldn't be considered reliable. Nothing is infallible, not even the Manga because it contradicts itself as well. So when Toriyama states something contradictory, which doesn't happen all the time, it doesn't mean that he's an unreliable source, it simply means that he made a mistake, it happens.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Super Neko Majin Z said:
Fourth Form Frieza (Initial) >> Vegeta (4th Zenkai) >= Piccolo (Trunks Saga) > Salza > Third Form Frieza.

Trunks saga Piccolo should be considerably above final Zenkai Vegeta, I'd say.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Papasmurf said:
Every magazine seems to do that. There was some magazine claiming 1 kiri was equivalent to 50,000 Scouter units or some shit because Goku's was 3000, but they really only divided the last official figure of Goku's (from the Freeza arc) by 3000 despite the figure pertaining to the Boo arc. E.g., no thought whatsoever goes into most of the figures.

Precisely for this reason I've completely thrown away the guide books power levels.