How strong is Tarble?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Abo and Kado were both around 530,000 and it was said that Tarble had a fierce fight with them, I'd say he's probably at about 500,000 himself. So stronger than most of the saiyans but still quite a bit weaker than the Earth saiyans.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Depends on what Abo and Kado meant by Tarble giving them trouble. If it were in terms of him being strong enough to escape from them, then it could provide some insight into his strength. The duo were at bare minimum in the 500k range, considering logically, Tarble shouldn't be aware of Freeza's higher forms, so if making a lot of assumptions such as say, factoring Oozaru into their encounter, I guess you could end up with Tarble being at around 50k at most. At the very least, I'd probably place him above 5k, as that was Goku's resting battle power during the Freeza Arc and even Tarble didn't find Goku's initial power to be of worth until he showed his true Ki.

As for #18's statement, I don't think it means much. A superhuman level of Ki entering the planet is of course going to be deemed as incredible within context. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense in-character, since #18 didn't view SSJ Vegeta as being too special when they fought.

I find it very interesting to have Goten and Trunks (Ova) = Goten and Trunks (Pre Rosat). In the match between Goten and Trunks vs Abo and Cado; Obviously the kids were suppressed (Among the 600k - 700k).

I also find interesting your theory that Tarble Oozaru Abo and Cado rivals.

My question is then @Captain Cadaver, how powerful you have the Master Roshi (Ova / DBS)?

I remember once you said Roshi (Ova)> Tarble. Because Roshi wanted to face off against two opponents more powerful than Tarble. Also would fit with that Roshi is relevant in FnF. Perhaps Buff Roshi (Ova / DBS)> Tarble> Roshi (Ova / Current)? Or even Roshi in its normal state is more powerful than Tarble? Power Level you have to Normal and Buff Roshi?

Pocket-God

Elite
Who thinks Tarble would be able to beat Frieza Saga Vegeta(vs 1st form Frieza) ?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Who thinks Tarble would be able to beat Frieza Saga Vegeta(vs 1st form Frieza) ?

I would say their powers would be about equal. But Vegeta would most likely win do to more experience (that we know of) and skills.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless Saiyajin said:
So the kids are just 1st form Freeza? Damn the power of fusion is awesome!
Could be that Abo/Kado's true power is indeed 100% Freeza tier. Logically, Tarble should only view them as around 1st form Freeza's level, but Goku seemed to definitely have Freeza's full power in mind when comparing them to the Kids.

Toei ain't nerfing the kids this time.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:
So the kids are just 1st form Freeza? Damn the power of fusion is awesome!
Could be that Abo/Kado's true power is indeed 100% Freeza tier. Logically, Tarble should only view them as around 1st form Freeza's level, but Goku seemed to definitely have Freeza's full power in mind when comparing them to the Kids.

Toei ain't nerfing the kids this time.

CC then, you have to Abo and Cado 530,000 or 144,000,000?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
A blend of both mainly, for example, something like.

Abo/Kado - 580,000
Abo/Kado (Full power) - 145,000,000

Manga-wise it's possible to just have them as equal to 1st form Freeza, since the Kids were stomping them without any difficulty, though anime-wise it's far more hazy due to the duo doing quite well at first.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
A blend of both mainly, for example, something like.

Abo/Kado - 580,000
Abo/Kado (Full power) - 145,000,000

Manga-wise it's possible to just have them as equal to 1st form Freeza, since the Kids were stomping them without any difficulty, though anime-wise it's far more hazy due to the duo doing quite well at first.

Captain Cadaver, you're a genius.

Trunks / Goten Base >>> Trunks / Goten Base (Deleted)> Abo / Cado (FP) = Frieza 100% (Namek) >>>>>>> Abo / Cado (Deleted) = Freezer First Form (FP)> / >> Tarble Oozaru. It sounds good chain.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui