How strong was Base Baby?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
In his peak after being forced out of Vegeta's body. How powerful was his theoretical max?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably stronger than Goten, Gohan and Trunks by this point, maybe even stronger than SSJ Goku. I personally think he's 10x stronger than his middle form, because this is the result of Baby growing past his limits due to GO Baby's body growing giant. Makes sense that his power is proportionately greater.

SIAD

Elite
I have it a little under Base Baby Vegeta.

I have Baby Vegeta Base = Baby Adult + Vegeta Base (Arc Baby).

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Episode 22
Time: Roughly 4m 50s
Context: Trunks tells Goku and Pan about what he expects of Baby
Trunks: “It holds an incredible power, one beyond belief. It is, so to speak, a Neo Machine Mutant. If it were to fully develop all the way to its perfect form, then as far as power is concerned, it will become something even greater than anything else in this world.”
Goku: “A-awesome. This thing gets that strong?”

If we're to take this at face value, Adult Baby is likely stronger than SS3 M2 Goku, possibly by even more so than Trunks' estimations when considering he got artificially enhanced beyond a Tsufruian's biological factors like height due to the Golden Oozaru transformation.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How did Trunks even know that?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
He probably got a good idea of Baby's potential from what research he could put together from Mu's lab, somehow.

SIAD

Elite
He probably got a good idea of Baby's potential from what research he could put together from Mu's lab, somehow.
I think it's good to have it stronger even than Goku SSJ3 (Baby)

@Captain Cadaver By the way, how do you think a match between Vegeta Base (Arc Super # 17) vs Vegetto SSJ (Boo) would be? Who would win? And more or less for how much?

Last edited:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Episode 22
Time: Roughly 4m 50s
Context: Trunks tells Goku and Pan about what he expects of Baby
Trunks: “It holds an incredible power, one beyond belief. It is, so to speak, a Neo Machine Mutant. If it were to fully develop all the way to its perfect form, then as far as power is concerned, it will become something even greater than anything else in this world.”
Goku: “A-awesome. This thing gets that strong?”

If we're to take this at face value, Adult Baby is likely stronger than SS3 M2 Goku, possibly by even more so than Trunks' estimations when considering he got artificially enhanced beyond a Tsufruian's biological factors like height due to the Golden Oozaru transformation.

I think the “in this world” could be referring to other Machine Mutants in Planet M2, not necessarily including Goku and the others.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Beyond belief sounds like a lot more than being the strongest on M2. Rild was trash compared to Goku's upper Super Saiyan forms. To be "beyond belief" should require being exponentially above Rild, and by virtue that should include Goku at that point.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.