How strong was Bio Broly?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Okay, I haven't seen this film in over 5 years, and I sure as hell am not going to watch it again. Can any of you tell me how strong Bio Broly is and why?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I think he was probably as strong as he was in movie 10, until he got consumed by that disgusting slime. I think his power decreased a lot after that. He was kicking the kids and #18 around pretty easily for awhile, but it's been a good while since I've watched it.

Krillin even had a Super Saiyan aura towards the end. Damn, this movie sucks.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I put him inbetween USSJ Trunks and 50% MSSJ Goku. So I have him much weaker than M8 LSSJ Broly, weaker than RSSJ Broly even.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
But RSSjin Broli is SSjinG 3 Trunks level

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
About as strong as the kids, maybe a bit stronger. The kids got him good a few times in the fight, particularly Goten, who almost looked to be winning if his shoulder injury hadn't acted up.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
He is stronger than the kids

Goten was enraged

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Depends whether movie 11 followed the kids' canon power or the anime's nerfed level, the latter in which they were #18 tier. He's stronger than the kids in whatever scenario.

Canon-scaling = At least CG SSJ Goku/Boo Arc SSJ Gohan tier. Likely a fair bit higher.
Anime-scaling = Dosen't need to even rival #16 tbh.

High Class Warrior
I put M11 kids as strong as their Pre-ROSAT counterparts who I put on ASSJ Vegeta level. But with teamwork the two were able to take it to him, Goten even soloing him for a short while. I put Bio Broly inbetween RSSJ Broly and USSJ Trunks.

RSSJ Broly/50% MSSJ Goku: 50
Bio Broly: 40 - 45
USSJ Trunks: 40
SSJ Trunks: 35
SSJ Goten: 32.5
ASSJ Vegeta: 31.5

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
The kids seemed to always gain the upper hand whenever they worked together. As soon as a distraction hit, or when they got seperated, Bio Broli was owning the one on one fights. Kid's might be slightly nerfed, but I can't bank on that entirely.

I put him between USSJ Trunks and Warm Up Cell.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think he was about as strong as Perfect Cell was when he kicked Vegeta's ass and that the kids were somewhat nerfed. He probably was as strong as M10 Broly before being melted, as EV said.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yeah I actually watch this movie regularly as I'm the only one who likes it. I would be hard pressed to put Bio Broli over the Cell jrs at most. More than that and he should be one shotting everyone. The fact that 18 recovered from his initial onslaught so quickly might point to this.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'll say this about Bio Broli:

It has the best animation of the Broli trilogy. And not by a little. Movie 8 is almost a disgrace (back me up, Zippy), especially on blu ray where it stands out like a sore thumb. Movie 10 is an improvement, but they reuse animation from the last Broli movie, particularly when he turns LSSJ. It comes off as cheap and takes me out of the movie, especially when I watch them back to back.

Bio Broli looks like a great DBZ episode. I have always found it the most watchable of the three.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Southern Gothic said:
The kids seemed to always gain the upper hand whenever they worked together. As soon as a distraction hit, or when they got seperated, Bio Broli was owning the one on one fights. Kid's might be slightly nerfed, but I can't bank on that entirely.

I put him between USSJ Trunks and Warm Up Cell.
Each of the kids got the upper hand on him individually at one point, especially Goten, which you can pin on a "rage boost" or not (I don't).

Oh, and I agree it's the best animated of the trilogy. Movie 8 is superbly atrocious 90% of the time.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I might not be giving the kids enough credit individually, since their double team was more obvious and prolonged in terms of how well they handled Broli. I know that once Goten hurt his arm and Trunks had to carry the ball, it was pretty much over.

Future Warrior

Elite
Considering Goten is fairly close to Gohan, who Bio Broly easily defeated. I'd say he is around SSJ Gohan (Boo arc)

High Class Warrior
Are you new? Welcome to DBZeta!! I've already give my input on where I put Bio Broly. I put him a considerable amount above the kids but still much weaker than even M8 Broly whom I have weaker than Buu Saga SSJ Goku.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o