How strong was General Blue in Path to the Power?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
He oneshotted Yamcha who was equal to this movie's Galu, plus his unit was able to capture Roshi as well. You could argue that Roshi was drained due to the Kamehameha, but considering his 21st TB self didn't seem to be anymore drained from it than Goku was from becoming an Oozaru, I doubt it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
He oneshotted Yamcha who was equal to this movie's Galu, plus his unit was able to capture Roshi as well. You could argue that Roshi was drained due to the Kamehameha, but considering his 21st TB self didn't seem to be anymore drained from it than Goku was from becoming an Oozaru, I doubt it.
Yamcha was equal to Goku in this movie? I never heard of that. Did General Blue have his psychic-powers too in the movie?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Considering guns can hurt base Goku in Super, it's safe to say guns >>> SPCs Kamehameha in this movie as well. Blue could be anywhere, even Majunior tier considering that this movie had Galu receive a massive rage hax to win, which could've easily boosted him to 2800 (as seen with Gohan) :troll :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
lol Majunior and Blue have the same voice actor in Japanese :troll :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I like how Goku "penetrated" them both

L803-.jpg

One in the stomach and one up the ass :king

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.