How strong were the characters of the M12.

SIAD

Elite
It seems that this Movie would be located on a Timeline where Gotenks SSJ killed Super Boo with the Kamikaze Attack of the Super Ghosts. When this happened, Gohan decided to withdraw from the ritual, although he was almost ready, but did not have the need to expel his true power and kept his potential semi unlocked.

Goku in the M12 declared that Fat Janemba was the greatest Ki that he had felt in his life, then Goku SSJ3 (M12) beat him. Pikkon seems to have progressed the same as Goku since the Other World Tournament, therefore Pikkon (M12)> = Goku SSJ (M12). The movie gives us to understand that Goku and Vegeta are the strongest heroes of the other World and Vegeta has not progressed since he died.

All this tells us:

Goku SSJ3 (M12) >> Fat Janemba> Major Ki once felt for Goku before the M12.

That old greater Ki that Goku had felt, could have been the level of Super Boo (Initial), the one that Gotenks Base (Post) could defeat or the Potential Semi Unblocked of Gohan.

Suppose that Gohan with the Semi-Unlocked Potential is at the same level as Gotenks Base (Post) and Fat Janemba slightly surpasses it. For what we will have:

Goku SSJ3 (M12) >> Fat Janemba> Gohan (Potential Semi Unlocked)> = Gotenks Base (Post)> Super Boo (Initial).

Even so, there is Goku SSJ2 (M12) >>>>>>> Vegeta SSJ2 (M12) = Majin Vegeta SSJ2> Pikkon (M12)> = Goku SSJ (M12).

Gohan (M12) has the Semi Unlocked Potential, with the possibility of extracting his Ultimate power (But since I never need it, I never use it).

Freezer (M12) is superior to Super Bojack, therefore I have it almost at the same level of Perfect Cell (FP). After all, someone with the level of Gotenks Base (Post) has enough power to make disappear without any effort someone from the level of Perfect Cell (FP).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.