I have 2 questions:

SIAD

Elite
1.- Do you think this is correct?

Gogeta SSJ4 (FP) >>>>>>>> Goku (EoGT) > Genkidama Universal >>>> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed + Big Bang Kamehameha) >> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed deflecting the Minus Energy Power Ball) >>>> Minus Energy Power Ball >> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed / playing with Omega Yi Xing Long) >>>>>>> Omega Yi Xing Long?

2.- Do you think it is possible that Gogeta SSJ4 is 1,000,000 times stronger than Omega Yi Xing Long?

Maybe his hair turning red means it was a Super Fusion.

I was even thinking that they have commented that Gogeta SSJ4's Big Bang Kamehameha x100, is equivalent to Gogeta SSJ4 (Big Bang Kamehameha FP).

Does it mean that Gogeta SSJ4 (FP) would be 100 times more powerful than when he launched the Big Bang Kamehameha the first time? And that at the time of splitting Gogeta SSJ4 was going to launch a Big Bang Kamehameha with all its power?

Last edited:

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
1.- Do you think this is correct?

Gogeta SSJ4 (FP) >>>>>>>> Goku (EoGT) > Genkidama Universal >>>> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed + Big Bang Kamehameha) >> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed deflecting the Minus Energy Power Ball) >>>> Minus Energy Power Ball >> Gogeta SSJ4 (Suppressed / playing with Omega Yi Xing Long) >>>>>>> Omega Yi Xing Long?
Going by the GT Perfect Files, to an extent. SS4 Gogeta should be above anyone or anything else in GT with him being cited as the strongest being in all dimensions and capable of beating Super Yi Xing Long with one finger if he wished. I'd disagree with his casual level prior to kicking the Minus Energy Power Ball needing to be lower in power than then thought as no power up was noted and it's not as though Yi could sense his Ki or get a good gauge of his abilities.
2.- Do you think it is possible that Gogeta SSJ4 is 1,000,000 times stronger than Omega Yi Xing Long?

Maybe his hair turning red means it was a Super Fusion.
I wouldn't say the difference between them needs to be that great with the feats presented. Even a 10x difference is probably far too much when considering the feats for SS4 Gogeta > Universal Genki Dama >> Super Yi Xing Long don't require an overblown difference.

Gogeta's hair probably doesn't have any significance beyond wanting his character design to stand out, and being a fusion of two fighters who'd been drawn beyond their limits is pretty special in itself.
I was even thinking that they have commented that Gogeta SSJ4's Big Bang Kamehameha x100, is equivalent to Gogeta SSJ4 (Big Bang Kamehameha FP).

Does it mean that Gogeta SSJ4 (FP) would be 100 times more powerful than when he launched the Big Bang Kamehameha the first time? And that at the time of splitting Gogeta SSJ4 was going to launch a Big Bang Kamehameha with all its power?
The 100x Big Bang Kamehameha is a technique exclusive to the games, mainly due to SS4 Gogeta's limited moveset. SSB Gogeta can also use it in Xenoverse 2, despite him clearly not having a full power 100x greater than what he displayed against Broly.
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to the line of thinking of it representing Gogeta's full power, but there's nothing outside of video games pointing to such a difference. If anything, the name seems to be more so a nod to SS4 Goku's 10x Kamehameha and how much more powerful Gogeta is than his individual parts.

SIAD

Elite
Going by the GT Perfect Files, to an extent. SS4 Gogeta should be above anyone or anything else in GT with him being cited as the strongest being in all dimensions and capable of beating Super Yi Xing Long with one finger if he wished. I'd disagree with his casual level prior to kicking the Minus Energy Power Ball needing to be lower in power than then thought as no power up was noted and it's not as though Yi could sense his Ki or get a good gauge of his abilities.

I wouldn't say the difference between them needs to be that great with the feats presented. Even a 10x difference is probably far too much when considering the feats for SS4 Gogeta > Universal Genki Dama >> Super Yi Xing Long don't require an overblown difference.

Gogeta's hair probably doesn't have any significance beyond wanting his character design to stand out, and being a fusion of two fighters who'd been drawn beyond their limits is pretty special in itself.

The 100x Big Bang Kamehameha is a technique exclusive to the games, mainly due to SS4 Gogeta's limited moveset. SSB Gogeta can also use it in Xenoverse 2, despite him clearly not having a full power 100x greater than what he displayed against Broly.
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to the line of thinking of it representing Gogeta's full power, but there's nothing outside of video games pointing to such a difference. If anything, the name seems to be more so a nod to SS4 Goku's 10x Kamehameha and how much more powerful Gogeta is than his individual parts.
So the surest thing is that the Big Bang Kamehameha was Suppressed?

And how big is the gap between Yi Xing Long Base over Goku SSJ4 (FP)?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.