I just watched FNF

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
I knew AT is amnesiac, i knew he doesn't give much attention to consistency, but that was just too much for
me to handle. I want to pretend it never happened.
-Roshi fighting Freeza's soldiers, who can stomp King Piccolo, whom Roshi resorted to Mafuba to beat.
-Piccolo having trouble against a Zarbon tier character.
-Gohan being unable to blink the whole army out of existence even without his SSJ.
-Soldiers eaten by a giant fish (because creatures that surpass King Piccolo, who could defeat the military,
are obviously totally unable to break out of the body of a huge animal).
-But the point that crossed any line, the point i said ''i'm done with anything AT has done after Buu Saga'' is
Blue SSJ Goku defeated by a soldier's gun.
Let's all pretend that movie was never released. Let's forget about its existence.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Its a movie. They can't have the bad guys wiped out in an instant.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don't consider it canon. I consider Super a second GT while FNF and BOG are like the GT movie.

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Dragon Ball Super is supposedly the true canon, as it supposedly is an alternate universe to Battle of Gods and FnF, and GT as well.

So, yeah, if they do the same bull crap in Dragon Ball Super, I will be somehow forced to figure out how Master Roshi became Zarbon-tier in his lifetime.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Disasters GoOn said:
Dragon Ball Super is supposedly the true canon, as it supposedly is an alternate universe to Battle of Gods and FnF, and GT as well.

So, yeah, if they do the same bull crap in Dragon Ball Super, I will be somehow forced to figure out how Master Roshi became Zarbon-tier in his lifetime.
http://dbzeta.net/topic/11322846/

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
I knew AT is amnesiac, i knew he doesn't give much attention to consistency, but that was just too much for
me to handle. I want to pretend it never happened.
-Roshi fighting Freeza's soldiers, who can stomp King Piccolo, whom Roshi resorted to Mafuba to beat.
-Piccolo having trouble against a Zarbon tier character.
-Gohan being unable to blink the whole army out of existence even without his SSJ.
-Soldiers eaten by a giant fish (because creatures that surpass King Piccolo, who could defeat the military,
are obviously totally unable to break out of the body of a huge animal).
-But the point that crossed any line, the point i said ''i'm done with anything AT has done after Buu Saga'' is
Blue SSJ Goku defeated by a soldier's gun.
Let's all pretend that movie was never released. Let's forget about its existence.
- Roshi fought weaker fighters like Jaco did.
- The Zarbon tier character obviously trained.
- Frieza said he could.
- What's wrong with this? That large fish could have a power level of 300 (the average human is 4 or whatever you think it is). It's a logical feat.
- It's been shown a quadruple amount of times that an infinitely stronger opponent can be caught off guard by someone weaker. Whiss also gave an in-universe explanation.

Everything you stated as an 'issue' against Dragonball Z consistency can be explained logically and to a reasonable degree.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
h0kuten said:
- What's wrong with this? That large fish could have a power level of 300 (the average human is 4 or whatever you think it is). It's a logical feat.
- It's been shown a quadruple amount of times that an infinitely stronger opponent can be caught off guard by someone weaker. Whiss also gave an in-universe explanation.
- Because Roshi conveniently running into only the weaker fighters out of all of the other fighters stronger than him is believable.
- Prove it then. Shisami training is pure fan-fiction bullshit. Nothing more than an excuse to cover for bad writing and Toriyama's forgetfulness.
- How is that even slightly believable? The strongest animal we've seen in DB is one-shot material for BoDB Goku, but suddenly there's a random fish that's even stronger than BoZ Goku?
- Tell that to 2nd form Freeza tanking Vegeta's blast to the back with no warning at all.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Mike said:
h0kuten said:
- Because Roshi conveniently running into only the weaker fighters out of all of the other fighters stronger than him is believable.
- Prove it then. Shisami training is pure fan-fiction bullshit. Nothing more than an excuse to cover for bad writing and Toriyama's forgetfulness.
- How is that even slightly believable? The strongest animal we've seen in DB is one-shot material for BoDB Goku, but suddenly there's a random fish that's even stronger than BoZ Goku?
- Tell that to 2nd form Freeza tanking Vegeta's blast to the back with no warning at all.
- Jaco clearly explained this is what he did. So yes, it is believable.
- It's more logical than your bullshit, that explains nothing.
- Why not? If power scales linearly, a fish of that size can definitely kill weak warrior's (whose power levels may only be 100 or so), by taking them off guard.
- Tell that to Kid Trunks kicking Fat Majin Boo.

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Kenshi said:
Disasters GoOn said:

...Srsly? He just felt like being that strong?

...That's it, I quit.

*jumps off cliff*

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Disasters GoOn said:
Kenshi said:
Disasters GoOn said:

...Srsly? He just felt like being that strong?

...That's it, I quit.

*jumps off cliff*
The official authority of Dragonball has said it. As fans, we must abide by his logic.

Roshi was stronger than originally thought.

Further-more, does this confirm Golden Frieza's 100 quintillion power level?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Yeah, we'll abide by his logic but that doesn't make it any less asinine.

It shouldn't, it looks like the author of that article just added it in.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
-Lol, a fish above King Piccolo tier. A fish that can withstand nuclear bombs and, if it could breath out of the
water, could conquer the planet.
-Then, i guess i can kill Goku by shotting him or stabbing him in his sleep or something? BODB Goku took an
axe on the head by a normal human without getting injured. And the gap BODB Goku/Normal Human is much
smaller than the gap Blue SSJ Goku/Sorbet.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
-Lol, a fish above King Piccolo tier. A fish that can withstand nuclear bombs and, if it could breath out of the
water, could conquer the planet.
-Then, i guess i can kill Goku by shotting him or stabbing him in his sleep or something? BODB Goku took an
axe on the head by a normal human without getting injured. And the gap BODB Goku/Normal Human is much
smaller than the gap Blue SSJ Goku/Sorbet.
Regular humans have a power level of 4. Lions could have a power level of 20. A T-Rex 150. And an enormous monster fish, even above that.

They were also taken off guard. The events of FnF prove that an infinitely stronger opponent can be taken off guard and killed by someone infinitely weaker. Your perceptions of the event are contradicted by an in-universe feat and statements from an official character -Whiss.

Again, you're looking to far into it. It's a children's T.V. show. Are you a child?

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!