I realized that the gap between Goku SSJ4 (Initial) and Goku SSJ4 (FP) is much bigger than we thought.

SIAD

Elite
I realized that the gap between Goku SSJ4 (Initial) and Goku SSJ4 (FP) is much bigger than we thought.

First of all, Goku SSJ4 was on the same level as Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey. The first one threw a Kamehameha x10 at the second. Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey managed to resist and stay on his feet, even though he managed to hurt Vegeta's body.

Later when the Saiyans give energy to Goku SSJ4 to use the maximum powers of SSJ4. Surely Goku SSJ4 was tremendously powerful, but since he was not used to that body, he needed the energy of the Saiyans to compensate.

Later Goku SSJ4 and Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey make a clear ignition. At first they fought at the same level, until Goku SSJ4 showed that he was even more powerful. Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey throws multiple Super Galick Ho that Goku SSJ4 dodges very easily.

Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey launches the final technique of him, which makes the surprising Goku SSJ4 go back, until Goku SSJ4 manages to take all the power out of him and absorbs that energy easily.

Finally Goku SSJ4 launches a normal Kamehameha and sends Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey away. A Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (FP), unlike his suppressed version that managed to stand after receiving the Kamehameha x10 from Goku SSJ4 (Initial).

I'm talking about:

Goku SSJ4 (FP) >>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Final Technique)> Goku SSJ4 (Power Up) >>>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Super Galick Ho) >>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (FP) >>>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial) = Goku SSJ4 (Initial) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SBV2.

The main difference between the first time they turn on the SSJ4 with the second is that the first time, they manage to help you access all the power of the SSJ4, while the second time, they manage to make you exceed the Limits of the SSJ4.

Ultimately, the Gap between Goku SSJ4 (FP) over Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (FP) must be greater than the Gap between Goku SSJ4 (Initial) (Kamehameha x10) over Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial).

Even so, I still have the Gap between Goku SSJ4 (Beyond Limits) over Goku SSJ4 (FP), than the Gap between Goku SSJ4 (FP) over Goku SSJ4 (Initial).

What do you think?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I dunno, wasn't it explicitly stated that the Super Saiyans brought Goku bask to full power and not past his limits?

SIAD

Elite
I dunno, wasn't it explicitly stated that the Super Saiyans brought Goku bask to full power and not past his limits?
Exactly, but I mean that Goku SSJ4 could not access his maximum, unless he received help from others. The power of Goku SSJ4 (Initially) did not compare in the least to his power as SSJ4 (FP). Something similar to Goku when he transforms into SSJG for the first time.

Goku SSJ4's Kamehameha x10 could not immediately take down Golden Monkey Baby Vegeta (Initial), but after Goku SSJ4 was able to access his FP he was able to take down Golden Monkey Baby Vegeta (FP) in an instant.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I watched it back and you could be right. What's strange is that it's stressed that both Goku and Baby were brought back to their full powers. You'd think it would've been stated if Goku increased his power by a significant amount.

SIAD

Elite
I watched it back and you could be right. What's strange is that it's stressed that both Goku and Baby were brought back to their full powers. You'd think it would've been stated if Goku increased his power by a significant amount.
Exactly, it is as if Goku knew that his true power as SSJ4 is tremendously superior to what he demonstrated before receiving the energies of the Saiyans. Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey didn't fight with his full power against Goku SSJ4 at first.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think I’m going to rewatch the fight before giving my opinion. It’s been years since I watched GT.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I don’t see any power ups from either side besides Baby going Golden Oozaru and Goku receiving energy from the others. I don’t think the Kamehameha from the end of the fight has to be > the Kamehameha x10 either. That was already on the end of the fight, Baby was already worn out. If Goku fired the normal Kamehameha first and then the x10 Kamehameha, the results would’ve been the same.

Kamehameha x10 >>> Kamehameha >=< Revenge Death Ball > SSJ4 Goku (Saiyan energy) >> Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta ~ SSJ4 Goku >>> SBV2

SIAD

Elite
I don’t see any power ups from either side besides Baby going Golden Oozaru and Goku receiving energy from the others. I don’t think the Kamehameha from the end of the fight has to be > the Kamehameha x10 either. That was already on the end of the fight, Baby was already worn out. If Goku fired the normal Kamehameha first and then the x10 Kamehameha, the results would’ve been the same.

Kamehameha x10 >>> Kamehameha >=< Revenge Death Ball > SSJ4 Goku (Saiyan energy) >> Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta ~ SSJ4 Goku >>> SBV2
Baby Vegeta Gold Monkey just wasn't using his 100% at first. Goku SSJ4 Initially he couldn't use his full power.

After receiving the energy of the Saiyans, he slowly managed to access all his power. Something similar to what happened to Goku SSJG (Vs Beerus).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Baby Vegeta Gold Monkey just wasn't using his 100% at first. Goku SSJ4 Initially he couldn't use his full power.

After receiving the energy of the Saiyans, he slowly managed to access all his power. Something similar to what happened to Goku SSJG (Vs Beerus).

So before each of them got healed it was basically a warm up. After Goku got the Saiyan energy and Baby got the Blutz Waves they’re equals again. It seems like Goku only got the upperhand because he absorbed the Death Ball and used it’s power as a Kamehameha, otherwise him and Baby are equals.

SIAD

Elite
So before each of them got healed it was basically a warm up. After Goku got the Saiyan energy and Baby got the Blutz Waves they’re equals again. It seems like Goku only got the upperhand because he absorbed the Death Ball and used it’s power as a Kamehameha, otherwise him and Baby are equals.

Goku SSJ4 (Initial) and Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial) were on the same level.

Later when Goku SSJ4 receives the energies of the Saiyans, at first he equaled the power of Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey. Until Goku SSJ4 fought more seriously and elusively and received the multiple Super Galick Ho (amplified attack, considering that this attack had left Goku SSJ4 very hurt the first time when both were even).

Then Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey launches his Super Ball of Grudge and this attack could not be controlled by the surprising Goku SSJ4, until the latter achieved access to its maximum power and easily absorbed the attack.

Goku SSJ4 (FP) >>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Super Mortal Ball of Grudge)> Goku SSJ4 (Post Energy Saiyans / Fighting more seriously) >>>> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Super Galick Ho) >>> Goku SSJ4 ( Post Energy Saiyans / Initial) = Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (FP) >> Goku SSJ4 (Initial) = Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Initial).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.