i return from the dead!

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Son Goku said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
Really? :blink:
I think it was the 4 letter curse word that starts with "f"...
:huh:
Goku it doesn't take a genius to figure out the word you are questioning is the one that costed baba his ban (supposedly). So it would be very reasonable not to say it unless you wanna follow the same guidelines.
Alright, I'll stop asking, but I'm still confused how simply saying a word can cost someone so much... :ermm:
How old are you, really?

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
Really? :blink:
I think it was the 4 letter curse word that starts with "f"...
Goku it doesn't take a genius to figure out the word you are questioning is the one that costed baba his ban (supposedly). So it would be very reasonable not to say it unless you wanna follow the same guidelines.
Alright, I'll stop asking, but I'm still confused how simply saying a word can cost someone so much... :ermm:
Just like how you got mad at Yajirobi for calling you a theif way back in king Piccolo Arc.
Similarly to That it causes irritation to the victim which is not good for this peaceful community.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Big Green The Yoshi said:
Son Goku said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
How old are you, really?
Well, if I go by what we used in a different thread, I'd be 44 or 45 in your universe, but I know I'm older than that in mine. I don't really keep good track of that. :-/ <hr />
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Just like how you got mad at Yajirobi for calling you a theif way back in king Piccolo Arc.
Similarly to That it causes irritation to the victim which is not good for this peaceful community.
I think the situation was different.
...Unless he specifically aimed the word at someone.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
Son Goku said:
How old are you, really?
Well, if I go by what we used in a different thread, I'd be 44 or 45 in your universe, but I know I'm older than that in mine. I don't really keep good track of that. :-/ <hr />
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
It might be offensive to the defined race of that particular word

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Guys, just leave it be and it will go away.

@topic: Welcome back.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
How old are you, really?
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Defined race?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Kyo said:
Guys, just leave it be and it will go away.

@topic: Welcome back.
Right, let's stop the questions. I'm guilty of this myself.

Welcome back, Baba.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Son Goku said:
Well, if I go by what we used in a different thread, I'd be 44 or 45 in your universe, but I know I'm older than that in mine. I don't really keep good track of that. :-/ <hr />I think the situation was different.
Defined race?
Goku, have you not searched it up on Google yet?
I on the other hand will not reveal what I mean just trying to stop ya before things get unattractive.
PS: don't ask what I mean by "unattractive"

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Even asking any further about the word is unacceptable, Goku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Welcome back. Please refrain from using words such as those again as they directly violate Zetaboards policies.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Lol this Goku.....you mimic his personality pretty well.....as far as "iignorance concerns :D

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Congrats on being the first ever banned member on DBZeta.

Hurry My Curry

why is this guy acting like he doesn't know what the n word is smh..is he trying to be Goku or something?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.