If Vegetto SSJB (Arc Zamasu / Anime) power is 100 What level do you give the following characters?

SIAD

Elite
I think the Genki-Dama could easily have grown many times stronger throughout the struggle.

SSJB Goku: 1
~ Kaio-Ken x20: 20
~ Genki-Dama: 50

Jiren (First effort pushing the Genki-Dama): 60
Genki-Dama (Pushed by Goku): 70
Jiren (More effort): 80
Genki-Dama (Goku and Jiren's powers): 150

But the Genki-Dama doesn't via mere addition of powers, so this is probably not the case.
Those numbers are interesting. If you can add Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Beyond Limits) = 25

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Beyond the limits + Genkidama) = 75

Jiren was returning Goku SSJB Kaioken x20's Genkidama with moderate difficulty, but then Goku SSJB managed to stall it a bit, meaning Goku got stronger at that point.

The Genkidama (Peak) should be double what it was initially, which is equal to 100.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
@Goku9001

And what do you think about what I commented, about Kefla transforming into SSJ2, then she continued charging for a long time and then just then, Piccolo comments that Kefla may be more powerful than UI Sign Goku (Against Jiren), then Kefla charges just a little and the fight between them begins.
Piccolo made that comparison, when SSJ2 Kefla was finishing her Power Up 1.

That should mean:

Kefla SSJ2 (Power Up 1) > UI Sign Goku (Against Jiren) > Kefla SSJ2 (Initial)?
Looking back, might not entirely be the case. Piccolo is making a guess and then immediately implies that Kefla is much stronger if she was able to force Goku to power up so much.

It should be a given that UI Omen Goku (116) was already much stronger than UI Omen Goku (110) as Goku had grown significantly through his battle with Caulifa/Kale and Kefla. He then initiates a large power-up with Frieza commenting "Keep getting stronger and stronger, Goku san!" Kefla matched UI Omen Goku's power after that long power-up so SSJ2 Kefla is way ahead of UI Omen Goku (110).

I think the power chain is mostly fine but Kefla is matching a much stronger version of UI Omen Goku so she should naturally be much stronger than UI Omen Goku (vs. Jiren).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Looking back, might not entirely be the case. Piccolo is making a guess and then immediately implies that Kefla is much stronger if she was able to force Goku to power up so much.

That’s because SSJ Kefla made Goku go back into Sign, and then Sign Goku made Kefla go SSJ2. And that’s after they pushed each other into Genki-Dama level.

I agree that Kefla should surpass Sign 1 though. No simple SSJ2 transformation is that drawn out. Just from SSJ1 to 2 she slightly surpassed Sign 1, and kept powering up to Sign 2 level. Then her charged attack is >> Sign 2.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If Genki-Dama > Genki Sword, then why is Jiren only considered > Merged Zamasu after he pushes the Genki-Dama + KKx20 SSJB Goku?

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o