If Vegetto SSJB (Arc Zamasu / Anime) power is 100 What level do you give the following characters?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Not combined since it is definitely less powerful than Jiren, Tenshinhan even confirmed that. I think something along the lines of 1.25-1.5 times more powerful than its Base power is good enough.

SIAD

Elite
Not combined since it is definitely less powerful than Jiren, Tenshinhan even confirmed that. I think something along the lines of 1.25-1.5 times more powerful than its Base power is good enough.
Then the Genkidama reached the power of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Isn't the addition of Goku's power insignificant though? The Genki-Dama was many times stronger than even Kaio-Ken x20 SSJB Goku.

KKx20 SSJB Goku: 10
Jiren's glare: 15

Genki-Dama: 100 --> 125

SIAD

Elite
I have the following formula:

Genkidama + the power of User X 5.

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 = 20

Genkidama = 200

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) = 200 + 20 x 5 = 300.

Genkidama (Peak) = 300

Jiren (Vs Genkidama) = 320.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If the Genki-Dama was working like a sponge and absorbing Goku and Jiren’s powers then I think you should include Jiren too.

SIAD

Elite
If the Genki-Dama was working like a sponge and absorbing Goku and Jiren’s powers then I think you should include Jiren too.
I have the following formula:

Genkidama + the power of User X 5.

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 = 20

Genkidama = 200

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) = 200 + 20 x 5 = 300.

Genkidama (Peak) = 620

Jiren (Vs Genkidama) = 320.

@GreatSaiyaman123 How about?

Last edited:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Bloated. I like it.

Would Genki Sword Trunks be 150? And what about UI Sign Goku? At least 1,000 right?

SIAD

Elite
Bloated. I like it.

Would Genki Sword Trunks be 150? And what about UI Sign Goku? At least 1,000 right?
Yes, since the UI Sin Goku seems to be tremendously superior to the Spirit Bomb (by exploding), I will have to inflate my power lists much more. Simply how terrifying are the high levels of ToP.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Keep in mind that Suppressed Jiren was merely matching KKx20 Blue Goku's power, so if the Genkidama did act like a sponge, it would only be absorbing a mere fraction of his power. It's clear that the full power that Suppressed Jiren was exhibiting was far beyond the Genkidama overall. Super Saiyan Kefla was compared to the Genkidama Explosion whereas Super Saiyan 2 Kefla was initially compared to Ultra Instinct Omen Goku (110).

SIAD

Elite
Keep in mind that Suppressed Jiren was merely matching KKx20 Blue Goku's power, so if the Genkidama did act like a sponge, it would only be absorbing a mere fraction of his power. It's clear that the full power that Suppressed Jiren was exhibiting was far beyond the Genkidama overall. Super Saiyan Kefla was compared to the Genkidama Explosion whereas Super Saiyan 2 Kefla was initially compared to Ultra Instinct Omen Goku (110).
@Goku9001 Could you explain it with numbers?

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 =

Genkidama =

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) =

Genkidama (Peak) =

Jiren (Vs Genkidama) =

Kefla SSJ =

What level would you give each of them?

Last edited:

SIAD

Elite
So seeing that @ liked @Anime's post saying that the Spawn grew between 1.25 - 1.5x We can deduce that the Spawn grows a lot, but it is still very inferior to the combination of powers between Jiren (Deleted against the Spawn ) + Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama).

I'll take the simplistic way and say that the exploding Genkidama had the same power as Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama), as mentioned in https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefla

With my formula: Genkidama + the power of the user x 5, it makes Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) 1.5x the Genkidama and as we well know, that is a big difference.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It might even be more than 5x considering that:

Genki-Dama >> Genki Sword > Final Kamehameha >> Vegetto Blue >>>>>> Base Vegetto >>> SSJB Goku

Unless Goku got many times stronger between this saga and the ToP, which I can see considering how Hit rivals SSJB Goku in filler but is weaker than Freeza in the ToP.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
The Genkidama should be vastly superior to whatever power KKx20 Blue Goku is using to push the Genkidama because the Genkidama is presumably far beyond Vegetto Blue whereas Goku doesn't even come close until UI Omen. I don't think it's merely addition because you must remember that both Jiren and Goku are constantly pumping energy against the Genkidama.

If the Genkidama was a 1000, KKx20 Blue Goku could be a 10 and eventually pumped enough energy overtime for him to have caused the Genkidama to increase by 400. That's just an example.

SIAD

Elite
If in the end just for simplicity I have the Genkidama (Peak) = Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama).

With my formula: Genkidama + the user's power x 5 (or whatever number it is).

SIAD

Elite
Who is more powerful, UI Sing Goku (Vs Kefla) or Kefla SSJ2 (Initial)?

We know that UI Sing Goku had to hit Kefla SSJ2 a lot to hurt her. I think Kefla SSJ2 is a bit stronger, but UI Sing Goku (Vs Kefla) has a lot more speed.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
If in the end just for simplicity I have the Genkidama (Peak) = Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama).

With my formula: Genkidama + the user's power x 5 (or whatever number it is).
Should be much larger than that. KKx20 Blue Goku's power is inconsequential compared to how powerful the Genkidama was. I would say the Genkidama's power doubling is a good approximation since it seemed like the Genkidama's area may have been around double of what it once was. Hard to say.
Who is more powerful, UI Sing Goku (Vs Kefla) or Kefla SSJ2 (Initial)?

We know that UI Sing Goku had to hit Kefla SSJ2 a lot to hurt her. I think Kefla SSJ2 is a bit stronger, but UI Sing Goku (Vs Kefla) has a lot more speed.
SSJ2 Kefla (Initial) was comparable to UI Omen Goku (110) so UI Omen Goku (116) would be much stronger. Once Kefla's power had risen in response to UI Omen Goku (116), I'd say they were roughly equal. Goku had the speed whereas Kefla had the power and stamina.

SIAD

Elite
Should be much larger than that. KKx20 Blue Goku's power is inconsequential compared to how powerful the Genkidama was. I would say the Genkidama's power doubling is a good approximation since it seemed like the Genkidama's area may have been around double of what it once was. Hard to say.

SSJ2 Kefla (Initial) was comparable to UI Omen Goku (110) so UI Omen Goku (116) would be much stronger. Once Kefla's power had risen in response to UI Omen Goku (116), I'd say they were roughly equal. Goku had the speed whereas Kefla had the power and stamina.
@Goku9001

UI Sign Goku (Kamehameha against Kefla) >> Kefla SSJ2 (Peak) >>> Kefla SSJ2 (Power Up) > UI Sign Goku (Vs Kefla / Hits) > Kefla SSJ2 (Initial) > UI Sign Goku (Episode 110)?

So is this ok?

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
@Goku9001

UI Sign Goku (Kamehameha against Kefla) >> Kefla SSJ2 (Peak) >>> Kefla SSJ2 (Power Up) > UI Sign Goku (Vs Kefla / Hits) > Kefla SSJ2 (Initial) > UI Sign Goku (Episode 110)?

So is this ok?
If you're referencing UI Omen Goku's power rather than power level, then that looks good.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o