If Vegetto SSJB (Arc Zamasu / Anime) power is 100 What level do you give the following characters?

SIAD

Elite
@Goku9001

Will the Genki-dama then reach the power of the combined power of Jiren (Suppressed) + Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) ?

Does that mean Kefla SSJ (Peak) is like 3-4x more powerful than Genkidama U7?

Last edited:

SIAD

Elite
No clue, but it'd probably be by the sum of the Ki applied to it by Goku (KKBluex20) and Jiren (somewhat stronger than against KK20Blueku).
So Kefla SSJ (Peak) is >>> Genkidama U7?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I have no idea how you guys are getting at this. The Genki Dama was deforming because it was being squeezed before by Jiren and Goku’s powers before blowing up on Goku’s face.

SIAD

Elite
I have no idea how you guys are getting at this. The Genki Dama was deforming because it was being squeezed before by Jiren and Goku’s powers before blowing up on Goku’s face.
Maybe because the Genkidama increased in size? But still, I don't know if it became more powerful.

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Maybe because the Genkidama increased in size? But still, I don't know if it became more powerful.

What do you think?

If the Genki-Dama got more powerful, it’s just with Goku’s power. Jiren obviously wasn’t giving his power to the Genki-Dama lol

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Good point and how much more powerful do you think the Spirit Bomb became?

What do you think?

@GreatSaiyaman123
@Animelover5487
@Papasmurf
Could be many times stronger but I personally like it being just 1.5x stronger. Makes things less bloated as well.
If the Genki-Dama got more powerful, it’s just with Goku’s power. Jiren obviously wasn’t giving his power to the Genki-Dama lol
Uhhh, Jiren's energy was apart of the collision. The Genkidama wouldn't have expanded if it were only Goku pushing the Genkidama.

SIAD

Elite
Could be many times stronger but I personally like it being just 1.5x stronger. Makes things less bloated as well.

Uhhh, Jiren's energy was apart of the collision. The Genkidama wouldn't have expanded if it were only Goku pushing the Genkidama.

@Goku9001

What do you think between Vegeta SSJB (Pseudo UI) vs Goku SSJB (Episode 122)?

Vegeta SSJB (Pseudo UI) is in Episode 122, when Vegeta manages to dodge and hit Jiren.

Who among them was more powerful?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

That’s irrelevant since Kefla is compared to the Genki-Dama, not to the sum of the Genki-Dama’s, Goku’s and Jiren’s powers. Jiren’s power specially is it’s own thing.

SIAD

Elite
"Attack Potency: Universe level (Sent Universe Survival Saga Super Saiyan God Goku, who could contend with Dyspo, flying with a single punch. Noted to contain the combined total power of Caulifla and Kale, multiplied by "tens of times," as mentioned by Vados) | Universe level (As a Super Saiyan, she forced a Super Saiyan Blue Goku who had broken his limits to use the Kaio-ken, and defeated him with a surprise attack to the head. Later, this form was described by Whis as acting as a catalyst similar to the SSB Kaio-ken x20 Spirit Bomb, which had served as the original basis for Goku's awakening of Ultra Instinct) | Universe level+ (When fighting vs Ultra Instinct Goku, a confident Super Saiyan 2 Kefla stated she could "blow away an entire universe in one shot", and Piccolo commented that her power had surpassed the level that Goku had previously reached when fighting Jiren. At her absolute maximum strength, it was stated that not even a more adept UI Goku would have been capable of surviving one of her blasts, although he was able to effortlessly dodge each of her attacks)"

I found the answer. That means Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) = Kefla SSJ (Peak).

Here it is explained:

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
That’s irrelevant since Kefla is compared to the Genki-Dama, not to the sum of the Genki-Dama’s, Goku’s and Jiren’s powers. Jiren’s power specially is it’s own thing.
It would matter because Jiren's energy contributed to the explosion. Kefla was compared to the explosion because both the explosion created by the Genkidama, KKx20 Blue Goku, and Jiren's energies were both triggers for Ultra Instinct.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
"Attack Potency: Universe level (Sent Universe Survival Saga Super Saiyan God Goku, who could contend with Dyspo, flying with a single punch. Noted to contain the combined total power of Caulifla and Kale, multiplied by "tens of times," as mentioned by Vados) | Universe level (As a Super Saiyan, she forced a Super Saiyan Blue Goku who had broken his limits to use the Kaio-ken, and defeated him with a surprise attack to the head. Later, this form was described by Whis as acting as a catalyst similar to the SSB Kaio-ken x20 Spirit Bomb, which had served as the original basis for Goku's awakening of Ultra Instinct) | Universe level+ (When fighting vs Ultra Instinct Goku, a confident Super Saiyan 2 Kefla stated she could "blow away an entire universe in one shot", and Piccolo commented that her power had surpassed the level that Goku had previously reached when fighting Jiren. At her absolute maximum strength, it was stated that not even a more adept UI Goku would have been capable of surviving one of her blasts, although he was able to effortlessly dodge each of her attacks)"

I found the answer. That means Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) = Kefla SSJ (Peak).

Here it is explained:

No it doesn't. It blatantly confirms that Kefla was compared to the Genkidama because both were triggers for Ultra Instinct. The trigger for Ultra Instinct was from the explosion of the Genkidama. The Genkidama exploded onto Goku because it expanded beyond its limits as a result of KKx20 Blue Goku and Jiren. This doesn't contradict the point being made at all. In fact, it further cements the point that I was making.

SIAD

Elite
No it doesn't. It blatantly confirms that Kefla was compared to the Genkidama because both were triggers for Ultra Instinct. The trigger for Ultra Instinct was from the explosion of the Genkidama. The Genkidama exploded onto Goku because it expanded beyond its limits as a result of KKx20 Blue Goku and Jiren. This doesn't contradict the point being made at all. In fact, it further cements the point that I was making.
So you are confirming that the Genkidama (Peak) = Kefla SSJ (Peak) = Combined Power between Jiren (Suppressed) + Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama ).

The Genkidama (Peak) must be at least 3x the Genkidama (Initial). We will have to keep inflating our numbers.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It would matter because Jiren's energy contributed to the explosion. Kefla was compared to the explosion because both the explosion created by the Genkidama, KKx20 Blue Goku, and Jiren's energies were both triggers for Ultra Instinct.
07DF58F8-3063-4E79-840B-04F67B58101D.jpeg

I really don’t see how Kefla being a trigger can mean much since she’s weaker than Jiren.

SIAD

Elite
View attachment 1433

I really don’t see how Kefla being a trigger can mean much since she’s weaker than Jiren.
@GreatSaiyaman123
@Goku9001
@Papasmurf

Maybe he is referring to Jiren's power that was Suppressed and just pushing with his eyes + Goku's power SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama)?

Something like this:

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 = 20

Genkidama U7 = 200

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) = 300

Jiren (Suppressed against the Spawn) = 320

Genkidama (when Exploding) = 620

Kefla SSJ = 620
Kefla SSJ2 = 2,480
Kefla SSJ2 (Peak) = 3,720

UI Sign Goku (Vs Jiren) = 2,000

UI Sign Goku (Vs Kefla) = 2,200
UI Sign Goku (Kamehameha vs Kefla) = 4,400

Jiren (Vs UI Sing Goku) = 2,000
Jiren (Power Up) = 4,400

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Kefla triggering UI is stupid. Wasn't this bitch tangoing with SSJB (regular) Galu a while ago? And almost knocked out by KK Blue, while Goku was fatigued enough to be KO'd from one kick to the head? It's almost like SSJ only doubled her power or something at first and then she got the remaining 25x boost in the next episode.

SIAD

Elite
Kefla triggering UI is stupid. Wasn't this bitch tangoing with SSJB (regular) Galu a while ago? And almost knocked out by KK Blue, while Goku was fatigued enough to be KO'd from one kick to the head? It's almost like SSJ only doubled her power or something at first and then she got the remaining 25x boost in the next episode.
I think Kefla was using a fraction of her power as an SSJ and by going up against SSJB Goku on equal terms, it made them both much, much more powerful.

Anyway, what do you think of my numbers?

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 = 20

Genkidama = 200

Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 = 300

Jiren (Suppressed against Genkidama) = 320

Genkidama (Peak) = 620

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

Yeah, that’s how suppression works.

Maybe he is referring to Jiren's power that was Suppressed and just pushing with his eyes + Goku's power SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama)?

Shouldn’t that be the same power level Jiren used against UI Sign Goku? If Jiren can push the Genki-Dama with a glare, then so can UIO Goku.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o