If Vegetto SSJB (Arc Zamasu / Anime) power is 100 What level do you give the following characters?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Another thing worth pointing out: Shin says his line about Zamasu falling apart as we’re shown Vegetto and Zamasu fighting evenly, so the intention of the writers definitely wasn’t to say Zamasu was getting weaker.

Vegetto: 100
~ Final Kamehameha: 135

Zamasu: 96
~ Giant: 108

Genki Sword: 150

SIAD

Elite
Another thing worth pointing out: Shin says his line about Zamasu falling apart as we’re shown Vegetto and Zamasu fighting evenly, so the intention of the writers definitely wasn’t to say Zamasu was getting weaker.

Vegetto: 100
~ Final Kamehameha: 135

Zamasu: 96
~ Giant: 108

Genki Sword: 150
And what level do you give Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Episode 109), Genkidama and UI Sign Goku (Episode 110)?

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
And what level do you give Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Episode 109), Genkidama and UI Sign Goku (Episode 110)?
At first I thought it was ridiculous, but since Goku is using a stronger variant of the same technique Trunks used to defeat Merged Zamasu, then it should presumably be stronger than Vegetto Blue. SSJ Kefla was comparable to the Genkidama that exploded onto Goku which included Jiren and KKx20 Blue Goku's energies into the mix and SSJ2 Kefla who is much stronger was compared to UI Omen Goku (110).

Therefore, I would probably have it as this:

KKx20 Blue Goku: 1
Genkidama: 10
SSJ Kefla/Genkidama (Beyond Limits): 15
Suppressed Jiren/UI Omen Goku(110)/Initial SSJ2 Kefla: 30

SIAD

Elite
At first I thought it was ridiculous, but since Goku is using a stronger variant of the same technique Trunks used to defeat Merged Zamasu, then it should presumably be stronger than Vegetto Blue. SSJ Kefla was comparable to the Genkidama that exploded onto Goku which included Jiren and KKx20 Blue Goku's energies into the mix and SSJ2 Kefla who is much stronger was compared to UI Omen Goku (110).

Therefore, I would probably have it as this:

KKx20 Blue Goku: 1
Genkidama: 10
SSJ Kefla/Genkidama (Beyond Limits): 15
Suppressed Jiren/UI Omen Goku(110)/Initial SSJ2 Kefla: 30
And how much do you think the Genkidama is strengthened with the energies of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren?

Will a difference of 1,125x between Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren's Spanking on U7's Spanking be okay?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku wasn’t putting his Ki into the Genki-Dama, he was using his power to push it. I have no idea how this works though. Just Goku going SSJ was enough to push the Genki-Dama on Boo, but only because he didn’t launch it properly in base.

SIAD

Elite
Goku wasn’t putting his Ki into the Genki-Dama, he was using his power to push it. I have no idea how this works though. Just Goku going SSJ was enough to push the Genki-Dama on Boo, but only because he didn’t launch it properly in base.
So you say that the Genkidama did not increase its power?
What you say makes sense, surely the size of the Spawn only grew since it is part of the process of the Spawn moments before exploding.

I see 2 options:

1.-) Genkidama (Peak) = Genkidama + the combined powers between Jiren (Surimido) + Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 ~ Kefla SSJ (Peak) >>> Jiren (Suppressed vs Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 + Genkidama) > Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 ( Genkidama) >>> Genkidama.

2.-) Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) >>> Genkidama (Initial) ~ Kefla SSJ (Peak).

What is the correct option?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That Kefla fight was all sorts of broken power chains and misleadings statements

SIAD

Elite
That Kefla fight was all sorts of broken power chains and misleadings statements
@Papasmurf

1.-) Genkidama (Peak) = Genkidama + the combined powers between Jiren (Surimido) + Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 ~ Kefla SSJ (Peak) >>> Jiren (Suppressed vs Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 + Genkidama) > Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 ( Genkidama) >>> Genkidama.

2.-) Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Genkidama) >>> Genkidama (Initial) ~ Kefla SSJ (Peak).

What is the correct option?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Kefla doesn't seem to be above initial Jiren (pre-Genkidama) when she fought SSJB/Kaio-ken Goku as an SSJ so I'd go with the latter. SSJ2 Kefla appears to be twice the Genki-Dama's level through the SEG SSJ2 multiplier, and I don't think Kefla in Episode 116 is quite 2x exploding Genki-Dama. SSJ2 Kefla is just somewhat stronger than initial UI Sign Goku, and appears to be below 2nd Sign Galu considering he could still damage her with repeated melee attacks despite not mastering UI's attacking power yet.

SIAD

Elite
Kefla doesn't seem to be above initial Jiren (pre-Genkidama) when she fought SSJB/Kaio-ken Goku as an SSJ so I'd go with the latter. SSJ2 Kefla appears to be twice the Genki-Dama's level through the SEG SSJ2 multiplier, and I don't think Kefla in Episode 116 is quite 2x exploding Genki-Dama. SSJ2 Kefla is just somewhat stronger than initial UI Sign Goku, and appears to be below 2nd Sign Galu considering he could still damage her with repeated melee attacks despite not mastering UI's attacking power yet.
So the Genkidama is not strengthened with the energies of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren (Suppressed).

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Kefla was somewhat stronger than Initial UI Omen Goku until she powered up to match Goku's. Big difference.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
So the Genkidama is not strengthened with the energies of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren (Suppressed).
The Genkidama exploded as a result of their energies so I would say the explosion was even stronger than the Genkidama.

Don't deny statements just because of power scaling.

SIAD

Elite
Vados said Kefla “rivaled the Genki-Dama that Goku bathed in”.
So the Genkidama does not increase in power between Jiren's attacks and Goku SSJB Kaioken x10?

If you go back with that logic, you should also have the most powerful Hakaishins with a power from the same league as Broly SSJFP (Peak).

I think you wrote "Broly" instead of "Beerus".

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
So the Genkidama does not increase in power between Jiren's attacks and Goku SSJB Kaioken x10?

If you go back with that logic, you should also have the most powerful Hakaishins with a power from the same league as Broly SSJFP (Peak).

I think you wrote "Broly" instead of "Beerus".
No, it includes their energies because the Genkidama was caught in between their forces and exploded as a result. We also see the Genkidama expand even further and illuminate even more intensely which should be a visual indication that the intensity of the Genkidama was the highest at this point.

But even without Vados' statement, the explosion of the Genkidama was what triggered Ultra Instinct which is why Whis compared it to Kefla.

SIAD

Elite
No, it includes their energies because the Genkidama was caught in between their forces and exploded as a result. We also see the Genkidama expand even further and illuminate even more intensely which should be a visual indication that the intensity of the Genkidama was the highest at this point.

But even without Vados' statement, the explosion of the Genkidama was what triggered Ultra Instinct which is why Whis compared it to Kefla.
Good point and how much more powerful do you think the Spirit Bomb became?

What do you think?

@GreatSaiyaman123
@Animelover5487
@Papasmurf

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o