If Vegetto SSJB (Arc Zamasu / Anime) power is 100 What level do you give the following characters?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
No because when he was Corrupted, he became much stronger.

But then his power started to falter again. When Goku beat Zamasu Kaioshin pointed out he was no longer healing. When Vegetto and Zamasu were fighting Kaioshin repeated that and added the line about his body started to falter. You can see this in his feats: Besides Trunks fending him off, Zamasu tried to bulk up against Vegetto and it didn't change shit.

Both Zamasu's physical and mental states are stuff that make fighters weaker. Obviously getting beaten up costs a lot of energy, and losing your shit (Which Gowasu does point out was happening and even compares his mind to his body) isn't good either, see Goku vs Nappa.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
But then his power started to falter again. When Goku beat Zamasu Kaioshin pointed out he was no longer healing. When Vegetto and Zamasu were fighting Kaioshin repeated that and added the line about his body started to falter. You can see this in his feats: Besides Trunks fending him off, Zamasu tried to bulk up against Vegetto and it didn't change shit.

Both Zamasu's physical and mental states are stuff that make fighters weaker. Obviously getting beaten up costs a lot of energy, and losing your shit (Which Gowasu does point out was happening and even compares his mind to his body) isn't good either, see Goku vs Nappa.
Not seeing it. This was all apparent to the reader the moment Goku blasted Zamasu with that KHH. The only thing Kaioshin' statement proves is to provide a deeper narrative here by establishing that Zamasu had become the monster he blamed the mortals for being.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Not seeing it. This was all apparent to the reader the moment Goku blasted Zamasu with that KHH. The only thing Kaioshin' statement proves is to provide a deeper narrative here by establishing that Zamasu had become the monster he blamed the mortals for being.

Is that not an explanation or foreshadowing of how he’s going to pretty much defeat himself? He lost control, let himself go and gave the Saiyans an opening to kill him.

But regardless of subjective narrative, I’d say his giant form failing to overwhelm Vegetto and then Trunks says it all.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Is that not an explanation or foreshadowing of how he’s going to pretty much defeat himself? He lost control, let himself go and gave the Saiyans an opening to kill him.

But regardless of subjective narrative, I’d say his giant form failing to overwhelm Vegetto and then Trunks says it all.
You say this but this all occurred after Blue Goku ragdolled him with Kaioken.

The only thing the narrative supports during the fight is that Merged Zamasu couldn't comprehend the energy Trunks was exhibiting after battling Vegetto Blue. The narrative is clearly pointing towards the Genkidama being the strongest thing Zamasu ever felt and that's when Zamasu understands that "this is the power of mortals". He didn't understand that when his face was blasted by Vegetto's FP KHH.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Zamasu got weaker & slower, he was keeping up & doing well against ssjb Vegetto at the beginning of the fight, but then he can't keep up with his speed anymore, after that, he was fighting evenly with Trunks and forced him to leave his body... Vegetto did most of the job while Trunks only finished it. Lol

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Zamasu got weaker & slower, he was keeping up & doing well against ssjb Vegetto at the beginning of the fight, but then he can't keep up with his speed anymore, after that, he was fighting evenly with Trunks and forced him to leave his body... Vegetto did most of the job while Trunks only finished it. Lol
Zamasu got slower, but his power never dropped. I think I made my point here and you didn't address anything. But I've been reading your prior posts and you seem like a troll so I rest my case here.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
You say this but this all occurred after Blue Goku ragdolled him with Kaioken.

The only thing the narrative supports during the fight is that Merged Zamasu couldn't comprehend the energy Trunks was exhibiting after battling Vegetto Blue. The narrative is clearly pointing towards the Genkidama being the strongest thing Zamasu ever felt and that's when Zamasu understands that "this is the power of mortals". He didn't understand that when his face was blasted by Vegetto's FP KHH.

The line about him falling apart wasn’t until Vegetto stabbed him. Before that his mortality was more a suspicion than a certainty for the group.

Well Trunks’s sword was actually the thing that finished him, so of course he’s going to acknowledge it. Does he even acknowledge Vegetto’s power at all? Given how prideful he is it doesn’t look like he acknowledges anyone who doesn’t actually outclasses him.

Also I don’t think I’ve seen you address Trunks holding him off even before the Genki Sword.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
The line about him falling apart wasn’t until Vegetto stabbed him. Before that his mortality was more a suspicion than a certainty for the group.

Well Trunks’s sword was actually the thing that finished him, so of course he’s going to acknowledge it. Does he even acknowledge Vegetto’s power at all? Given how prideful he is it doesn’t look like he acknowledges anyone who doesn’t actually outclasses him.

Also I don’t think I’ve seen you address Trunks holding him off even before the Genki Sword.
He's talking about Trunks' energy as if he never experienced anything like it at all.

Trunks powered up from the energy of the mortals. His whole display against Zamasu was strictly a team effort.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
He's talking about Trunks' energy as if he never experienced anything like it at all.

Trunks powered up from the energy of the mortals. His whole display against Zamasu was strictly a team effort.

That was because Trunks was attacking him with the energy of people from the whole world.

Episode: 66
Time: 21:07-21:23
Context: [F] Trunks stabs Merged Zamasu
Merged Zamasu: "What is this power?! So many energies are mixed together and boring into me! [] Such energy!"

He didn’t start gathering genki until well into their fight, so doesn’t look like it.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
That was because Trunks was attacking him with the energy of people from the whole world.

Episode: 66
Time: 21:07-21:23
Context: [F] Trunks stabs Merged Zamasu
Merged Zamasu: "What is this power?! So many energies are mixed together and boring into me! [] Such energy!"

He didn’t start gathering genki until well into their fight, so doesn’t look like it.
No. He was gathering genki the moment he donned his blue aura.

Time: 19:00-19:26

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Ok I think I can see it. Zamasu has Trunks on the ground and then Trunks start glowing and blows him away. But then we’d have to ignore Trunks holding off Zamasu before that. Zamasu does tank his blasts, but could Trunks have dodged and hit Vegetto like that? Those slices would’ve been some serious damage if Zamasu couldn’t regen.

SIAD

Elite
Ok I think I can see it. Zamasu has Trunks on the ground and then Trunks start glowing and blows him away. But then we’d have to ignore Trunks holding off Zamasu before that. Zamasu does tank his blasts, but could Trunks have dodged and hit Vegetto like that? Those slices would’ve been some serious damage if Zamasu couldn’t regen.
I think Jedi Future Trunks SSJRage (Genkidama) over Vegetto SSJB would be like the power difference between Goku SSJ (Arc Android) over Piccolo (Arc Android).

I have Vegetto SSJB a little stronger and much faster than Gigant Zamasu.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Jedi Future Trunks SSJRage (Genkidama) over Vegetto SSJB would be like the power difference between Goku SSJ (Arc Android) over Piccolo (Arc Android).

I have Vegetto SSJB a little stronger and much faster than Gigant Zamasu.

But didn’t you have the Genki Sword only 1.1x stronger than Vegetto in page 1? That sounds kinda small for Android Saga Goku Piccolo.

In those numbers what would the U7 Genki-Dama be?

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
This is Super being Super just like how Base Goku and Base Vegeta could survive a hit from Merged Zamasu.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o