In the FNF Movie is the power scale of Goku SSJG 6 Beerus 10 and Whis 15 taken into account?

SIAD

Elite
I ask because in the same movie, reference is made to Goku absorbing the power of the SSJG and the SSJGSSJ (SSJB) form is the new SSJ form that is obtained after obtaining the SSJG.

In BoG, Goku Base and SSJ (Post God) don't seem to be far from his SSJG power. While in FNF, he still shows a tremendous power difference between his Base and SSJB forms. Something like:

SSJG (Movie BoG = 6

Movie FNF:

Goku Base = 7.5
SSJB = 375

Golden Freeza = 400

Beerus = 500

Whis = 750

Will that be okay?

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think the scale was accurate until Super came out and it was revealed that Beerus is eternally suppressed.

Does his Base really need to be above his SSJG self in BoG?

SIAD

Elite
I think the scale was accurate until Super came out and it was revealed that Beerus is eternally suppressed.

Does his Base really need to be above his SSJG self in BoG?
Goku at the end of the Movie BoG in Base state seemed not to be far from his SSJG state.

Later in the FNF Movie, Goku talks about the SSJGSSJ as a transformation from SSJ to someone who reached the SSJG.

It sounds like his Base power is at least at the same level as his old SSJG and the SSJGSSJ would be the equivalent of transforming into SSJ on his new Base SSJG level.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.