SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why is Goku in the same panel as Vegetto lol

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That's adult Goten. He went back to his old hairstyle after his daddy was fused off.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
It's a 7/10. Certain universes get way too much attention and the author's power scaling can be fucked up (he thinks SSJ3 drains faster the stronger you are, WTF?) but if you don't think about it too hard it's fun. There are better fanfics though; Bringer of Death and Break Through The Limit (both written, not manga) come to mind.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Its starts out pretty well and then just drops off a cliff, in my opinion.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah after about 3 useless special chapters I fell into a coma for 4 days. I don't even think they have a real central antagonist after 10 years of dicking around which is sad.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I only got as far as Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto, and everything before that point is fun if you take it for what it is.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Don't give him spoilers, guys. About the OP: It is worth reading. Start it and i guarantee
you won't be able to stop before reading all the pages.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Atem King of Nigeria said:
I don't even think they have a real central antagonist after 10 years of dicking around which is sad.
They have three villains now who're all trying to do the same thing.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Also, Vegetto is 10x stronger than Bra but needs SSJ2 to fight a Ginyu version of her?

1258.png

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Atem King of Nigeria said:
Also, Vegetto is 10x stronger than Bra but needs SSJ2 to fight a Ginyu version of her?

1258.png

I've got a high SSJ2 multiplier too, but over ten times SSJ is going too far, especially when he said their bases are around Frieza's level.

Flame

High Class Warrior
It's good for timekilling. It's a pretty decent series, many fights can be boring, but overall it's good. Once you get to the most recent pages it kind of sucks waiting for each page, it really drags. Imo you'd be better off skipping the specials, most of them suck.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.