Is Goku SSJ4 (Vs Si Xing Long) stronger than Goku SSJ4 (FP)?

SIAD

Elite
He was thinking that maybe Goku SSJ4 (Vs Si Xing Long) is much stronger than his previous SSJ4.

I know that SSJ4 takes power to the Limits, but I don't know if you noticed that Goku Base (Vs Si Xing Long) seemed to be noticeably that its previous Base state. Then Goku transforms into SSJ4 and ejects a tremendous Ki that impresses Vegeta. As if it was the first time Goku gets such an amazing Ki.

Then:

Goku SSJ4 (Beyond Limits) >>>>>>>>> Goku SSJ4 (Vs Si Xing Long) >>>> Goku SSJ4 (FP) >> Goku SSJ4 (Initial).

What do you think of my theory?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The Si Xing Long fight was the only time Vegeta had an opportunity to fully sense SS4 in action. He didn't see the fully extent of SS4's power against Baby as he was possessed throughout the fight and it wouldn't require much of his Ki to have a Kamehameha shoot Baby into the sun, whilst he was unconscious throughout the Super #17 fight.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
The Si Xing Long fight was the only time Vegeta had an opportunity to fully sense SS4 in action. He didn't see the fully extent of SS4's power against Baby as he was possessed throughout the fight and it wouldn't require much of his Ki to have a Kamehameha shoot Baby into the sun, whilst he was unconscious throughout the Super #17 fight.

I started thinking about what you say and I remembered that Vegeta may also have felt the power of Goku SSJ4 against the Wu Xing Long Dragons, San Xing Long. He may even have felt Goku SSJ4's x10 Kamehameha against Wu Xing Long. In both fights Vegeta was healthy.

It also seems a possibility that Goku SSJ4 (Vs Si Xing Long) is much stronger than before, just like its Base.

What do you think CC?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SS4 didn't use his full power in the fights with the previous Evil Dragons. Against Wu Xing long, he only used the form for an instant and against Qi Xing Long his shouki and yuuki were heavily depleted by the time he started fighting seriously.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.