Is it possible that Vegeta expected that a hypothetical SSJ4 Trunkten will take down Omega Yi Xing Long?

SIAD

Elite
Is it possible that Vegeta expected that a hypothetical SSJ4 Trunkten will take down Omega Yi Xing Long?

I personally have no problem with having Gohan / Trunks / Goten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long.

The issue is that Gogeta SSJ4 was greatly humiliating Omega Yi Xing Long, so much so that the former claimed that he needed only 1 finger to win.

Even so, Omega Yi Xing Long thought he could defeat Gogeta SSJ4, with the power of the Power Ball Minus Energy. But Gogeta proved to be even more powerful. Therefore the Power Ball Minus Energy has a gigantic multiplier 😁

It will be possible that Trunkten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long (Power Ball Minus Energy)> Gotenks SSJ4.

Or even if Vegeta had in mind that Gotenks SSJ4 would use the Kamikaze Attack to take down Omega Yi Xing Long.

Which chain do you agree with:

1.-) Trunkten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long (Power Ball Minus Energy)> Gotenks SSJ4 >> Gohan / Trunks / Goten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long.

2.-) Gotenks SSJ4 (Kamikaze Attack)> Omega Yi Xing Long (Power Ball Minus Energy)> Gotenks SSJ4 >> Gohan / Trunks / Goten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long.

3.- Gotenks SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long (Power Ball Minus Energy)> Gotenks SSJ4 >> Gohan / Trunks / Goten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long.

Which of the 3 options is correct?

SIAD

Elite
Could you answer [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention]

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The Minus Energy Power Ball takes a while to charge, so I doubt Vegeta was factoring it either way when saying the hybrids could eventually defeat Yi and he'd have no reason to factor Potara into it when there was none left. Moreover, SS4 Gotenks should logically be more than enough to trounce Yi Xing Long as easily as Gogeta did, if not more so. It's doubtful Vegeta was factoring in fusion when considering Yi was prepared to stop any attempts of it, so Gohan, Goten and Trunks being able to potentially defeat him would place each of their hypothetical SS4 forms far above Beyond Limits SS4 Goku/Vegeta's power, thereby meaning SS4 Gotenks > SS4 Gogeta.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
The Minus Energy Power Ball takes a while to charge, so I doubt Vegeta was factoring it either way when saying the hybrids could eventually defeat Yi and he'd have no reason to factor Potara into it when there was none left. Moreover, SS4 Gotenks should logically be more than enough to trounce Yi Xing Long as easily as Gogeta did, if not more so. It's doubtful Vegeta was factoring in fusion when considering Yi was prepared to stop any attempts of it, so Gohan, Goten and Trunks being able to potentially defeat him would place each of their hypothetical SS4 forms far above Beyond Limits SS4 Goku/Vegeta's power, thereby meaning SS4 Gotenks > SS4 Gogeta.

But wasn't Gogeta SSJ4 the most powerful of all the hypothetical DBGTs? Except for Vegetto SSJ4 just in case.

Just considering that there were no Potara Clays in DBGT, maybe it means:

Vegetto SSJ4> Trunkten SSJ4> Gogeta SSJ4> Gotenks SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long (Power Ball Minus Energy)> Gohan / Trunks / Goten SSJ4> Omega Yi Xing Long> Goku / Vegeta SSJ4.

Do you agree with what i say [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] ?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
If we're to exclude Vegetto due to being hypothetical, the same should apply to Gotenks as Goten and Trunks never fused during the events of GT, even in alternate timeline material such as Xenoverse (not counting Heroes though as that invalidates SS4 Gogeta being the strongest in all dimensions anyway).

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
If we're to exclude Vegetto due to being hypothetical, the same should apply to Gotenks as Goten and Trunks never fused during the events of GT, even in alternate timeline material such as Xenoverse (not counting Heroes though as that invalidates SS4 Gogeta being the strongest in all dimensions anyway).

But the difference is that Gotenks could exist, while Vegetto could not, because the Potara Clays no longer existed. Or am I wrong?

SIAD

Elite
And by the way [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] , what do you think of Vegetto SSJ4 VS Gotenks SSJ4?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
You're not wrong; but, again SS4 Gotenks is still purely a hypothetical, meaning there would be no need to include him in the statement.

SIAD said:
And by the way @Captain Cadaver , what do you think of Vegetto SSJ4 VS Gotenks SSJ4?
Can go either way, though I'd probably say Gotenks as Toei tends to limit the gap between Potara and Fusion dance, with fusion in GT being nerfed in general.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
You're not wrong; but, again SS4 Gotenks is still purely a hypothetical, meaning there would be no need to include him in the statement.

SIAD said:
And by the way @Captain Cadaver , what do you think of Vegetto SSJ4 VS Gotenks SSJ4?
Can go either way, though I'd probably say Gotenks as Toei tends to limit the gap between Potara and Fusion dance, with fusion in GT being nerfed in general.

How far would a hypothetical SSJ4 Trunkten go in DBS Anime?

By the way, how strong do you think a Hypothetical SSJ3 Gotenks (Evil Arc Dragons) is?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SIAD said:
No further than Infinite Zamasu/Hakaishin Toppo without feats. Regardless of how far above SS4 Gogeta he may scale, there's an infinite difference between Universe and Universe+ level, though it is possible for Trunkten to be on the latter depending how you interpret the Perfect Files statement on Gogeta.

By the way, how strong do you think a Hypothetical SSJ3 Gotenks (Evil Arc Dragons) is?
There isn't a great indication of his fusees having become stronger, so still likely below Initial Super #17, unless you see Trunks and Goten's feats against Yakon as implying S17/Evil Dragon Arc Trunks = Evil Dragon Arc Goten >/>> S17 Arc Goten. In that case, it's possible for Gotenks to be about that version of S17, though I doubt he'd be far stronger than that.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SIAD said:
No further than Infinite Zamasu/Hakaishin Toppo without feats. Regardless of how far above SS4 Gogeta he may scale, there's an infinite difference between Universe and Universe+ level, though it is possible for Trunkten to be on the latter depending how you interpret the Perfect Files statement on Gogeta.

There isn't a great indication of his fusees having become stronger, so still likely below Initial Super #17, unless you see Trunks and Goten's feats against Yakon as implying S17/Evil Dragon Arc Trunks = Evil Dragon Arc Goten >/>> S17 Arc Goten. In that case, it's possible for Gotenks to be about that version of S17, though I doubt he'd be far stronger than that.

And what do you think between Gotenks SSJ3 (Arc Super # 17) VS Vegeta SSJ2 (Arc Super # 17)?

And if we talk about feats, how powerful do you have Omega Yi Xing Long and his attack (Power Ball Minus Energy)?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SIAD said:
And what do you think between Gotenks SSJ3 (Arc Super # 17) VS Vegeta SSJ2 (Arc Super # 17)?
Could go either way, though considering there's a sizeable gap between Vegeta and S17, I'd say Gotenks could be a fair bit stronger than Vegeta.

And if we talk about feats, how powerful do you have Omega Yi Xing Long and his attack (Power Ball Minus Energy)?
Beyond having significantly greater Ki than his regular self, he didn't present feats much greater than what his regular self should be capable of (Universe/Large Universe level) outside of also being able to bypass dimensional boundaries.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SIAD said:
Could go either way, though considering there's a sizeable gap between Vegeta and S17, I'd say Gotenks could be a fair bit stronger than Vegeta.

Beyond having significantly greater Ki than his regular self, he didn't present feats much greater than what his regular self should be capable of (Universe/Large Universe level) outside of also being able to bypass dimensional boundaries.

As for the statement about Gogeta SSJ4 is the most powerful character of all dimensions, it can be taken as the most powerful of that moment and not that it can never be surpassed.

There cannot be a Vegetto or Gohan, Trunks and Goten SSJ4 at that time. I even have the Genkidama Universal superior to Gogeta SSJ4. But since Genkidama is just an attack and not an established power on a character, it also doesn't contradict Perfect DBGT's statement.

As for the Evil Arc Dragons, I think having read somewhere in Gotenks SSJ3 would have been a contribution in that fight against Yi Xing Long. Could you explain me?

That's my question, so Omega Yi Xing Long's Power Ball Minus Energy can destroy the entire Universe 7? Where is that statement made?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SIAD said:
As for the Evil Arc Dragons, I think having read somewhere in Gotenks SSJ3 would have been a contribution in that fight against Yi Xing Long. Could you explain me?
Considering how far above them Yi Xing Long was, fusing wouldn't have really made a difference. The time taken for the fusion dance to boost Goku would have been too risky as Oob couldn't distract Yi for long and, by the time they fought Super Yi Xing Long, he was aware of fusion.

That's my question, so Omega Yi Xing Long's Power Ball Minus Energy can destroy the entire Universe 7? Where is that statement made?
It scales from Elder Kaioshin's statement of the Minus Energy being capable of eroding the entire universe, including the Kaioshinkai, and the Minus Energy Power Ball is all of his Minus Energy put into a single point as he explains.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SIAD said:
Considering how far above them Yi Xing Long was, fusing wouldn't have really made a difference. The time taken for the fusion dance to boost Goku would have been too risky as Oob couldn't distract Yi for long and, by the time they fought Super Yi Xing Long, he was aware of fusion.

It scales from Elder Kaioshin's statement of the Minus Energy being capable of eroding the entire universe, including the Kaioshinkai, and the Minus Energy Power Ball is all of his Minus Energy put into a single point as he explains.

So Omega Yi Xing Long is a Large Universe Destroyer?

As for the statement about Gogeta SSJ4 is the most powerful character of all dimensions, it can be taken as the most powerful of that moment and not that it can never be surpassed.

There cannot be a Vegetto or Gohan, Trunks and Goten SSJ4 at that time. I even have the Genkidama Universal superior to Gogeta SSJ4. But since Genkidama is just an attack and not an established power on a character, it also doesn't contradict Perfect DBGT's statement.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SIAD said:

By the way [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] , do you think there is a problem having the Universal Genkidama and Goku (EoGT) at the level of a Hypothetical Vegetto SSJ4?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
EoGT Goku should definitely be below SS4 Gogeta's power as he's referred to as the strongest warrior in all dimensions, which doesn't suggest to be speaking of only that moment in time, as well as said to have limitless power. That said, neither version of Goku should be stronger than SS4 Gogeta, let alone SS4 Vegetto.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
EoGT Goku should definitely be below SS4 Gogeta's power as he's referred to as the strongest warrior in all dimensions, which doesn't suggest to be speaking of only that moment in time, as well as said to have limitless power. That said, neither version of Goku should be stronger than SS4 Gogeta, let alone SS4 Vegetto.

[mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] So the most correct thing is to say that no DBGT character managed to obtain the power of Gogeta SSJ4. Can it only be beaten by hypothetical Mergers like Trunkten SSJ4, Gotenks SSJ4 and Vegetto SSJ4?

By the way, you think that the power of the Genkidama destroyed the Power Ball Minus Energy more easily than Gogeta SSJ4. Could it be Genkidama> Gogeta SSJ4?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SIAD said:
So the most correct thing is to say that no DBGT character managed to obtain the power of Gogeta SSJ4. Can it only be beaten by hypothetical Mergers like Trunkten SSJ4, Gotenks SSJ4 and Vegetto SSJ4?
Yes.

By the way, you think that the power of the Genkidama destroyed the Power Ball Minus Energy more easily than Gogeta SSJ4. Could it be Genkidama> Gogeta SSJ4?
The statement of SS4 Gogeta's power being limitless (as far as GT is concerned) would be completely invalid if the Genki-Dama were indeed above his power. The Genki-Dama may have destroyed the Super Yi Xing Long that Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha didn't, but Gogeta it can be argued Gogeta wasn't using his full power when considering he was also able to knock away and completely override the Minus Energy Power Ball with a simple kick.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I wouldn't say Gogeta holding back with the BBKHH is a good argument when he referred to it as his finisher move and was surprised that Yi Xing Long survived it. I don't think it was that the BBKHH wasn't full power, since other characters have had power remaining after launching a full power blast (such as Goku when fighting Cell).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.