Even if it's from Dragon Ball itself?
Scott High Class Warrior Member Joined Feb 23, 2023 Messages 1,771 Age 126 Dec 21, 2025 #1 Even if it's from Dragon Ball itself?
SSJ2 Zeta Elite Staff member Founder Joined Oct 12, 2014 Messages 69,838 Age 29 Dec 21, 2025 #2 What example are you referencing?
Scott High Class Warrior Member Joined Feb 23, 2023 Messages 1,771 Age 126 Dec 21, 2025 #3 SSJ2 said: What example are you referencing? Click to expand... Bulma
SSJ2 Zeta Elite Staff member Founder Joined Oct 12, 2014 Messages 69,838 Age 29 Dec 21, 2025 #4 If there's an actual context behind posting it then fine. If you're just posting it for the sake of it, no.
If there's an actual context behind posting it then fine. If you're just posting it for the sake of it, no.
Mystic Zeta Elite Global Moderator Joined May 30, 2015 Messages 30,524 Age 18 Dec 23, 2025 #5 Anything outside of official media or manga should be prohibited.
Warmmedown Super Elite Member Joined Jun 4, 2015 Messages 17,429 Age 33 Dec 23, 2025 #6 Wb my drawings
Symbiote High Class Warrior Member Joined Oct 26, 2015 Messages 2,785 Age 34 Monday at 5:24 PM #7 Of all threads to bring back from the dead the bot picks this one lol
Warmmedown Super Elite Member Joined Jun 4, 2015 Messages 17,429 Age 33 Today at 7:08 AM #8 I'm not a bot, you gumbo connoisseur. I'm real to me, damn it!
Symbiote High Class Warrior Member Joined Oct 26, 2015 Messages 2,785 Age 34 3 minutes ago #9 Warmmedown said: I'm not a bot, you gumbo connoisseur. I'm real to me, damn it! Click to expand... I laughed at this because I'm actually cooking a gumbo tomorrow.
Warmmedown said: I'm not a bot, you gumbo connoisseur. I'm real to me, damn it! Click to expand... I laughed at this because I'm actually cooking a gumbo tomorrow.