Is there something wrong with having Vegeta Base (Post Baby) = Baby Vegeta Base, Vegeta SSJ (Post Baby) = SBV1 and Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby) = SBV2?

SIAD

Elite
The GT Perfect Files say that Baby Vegeta Base is a kind of Baby Vegeta SSJ, SBV1 is a kind of Baby Vegeta SSJ2, and SBV2 is a kind of Baby Vegeta SSJ3.

However I think it should have a different multiplier, considering that Baby Vegeta Base, it should be much more than 2.5x more powerful than Baby Vegeta (Vegeta Base form).

Also everything indicates that Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby) is = SBV2.

So I wanted to ask you if there is something wrong with having:

Vegeta Base (Post Baby) = Baby Vegeta Base
Vegeta SSJ (Post Baby) = SBV1
Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby) = SBV2?

Personally I no longer take the Chinese Pamphlet very seriously where it asks "Will Vegetto be stronger than the SSJ4?", Considering there is too big a difference between Goku SSJ4 (FP) over SBV1. Also the same Pamphlet mentions that Goku and Vegeta are the strongest Warriors and at the time Vegetto appeared, Gohan was the most powerful. Apart from the Pamphlet it is only asking, where the answer may be very open to many answers.

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
That’s sort of what I have too. Explains how he’s stronger than Oob in the Super 17 Saga. SBV2 = SSJ2 Vegeta (Post Baby). I think SBV2 is SSJ3 though so Base Vegeta is stronger than Base Baby Vegeta.

SIAD

Elite
That’s sort of what I have too. Explains how he’s stronger than Oob in the Super 17 Saga. SBV2 = SSJ2 Vegeta (Post Baby). I think SBV2 is SSJ3 though so Base Vegeta is stronger than Base Baby Vegeta.
But then if Baby Vegeta Base power is 1, how much do you have SBV1, SBV2 and Vegeta Base (Post Baby) forms?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think it makes more sense to go with SBV2 = SSJ2 Vegeta (post Baby) and then apply then derive his SSJ and Base powers from the SSJ multipliers.

I've got SSJ2 Vegeta = SBV1 > SSJ Vegeta > SBV1 > Base Baby Vegeta > Base Vegeta

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
But then if Baby Vegeta Base power is 1, how much do you have SBV1, SBV2 and Vegeta Base (Post Baby) forms?

Baby Vegeta: 1
~ Strongest Form 1: 1.25
~ Strongest Form 2: 2.5

Vegeta (Post Baby): 0.8
~ SSJ: 2
~ SSJ2: 2.5

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd have Post-Baby SS2 Vegeta as equal to Baby's Strongest Form 2 given his superior feats to Super Oob. Not 100% sure how I'd rate Base Vegeta compared to Vegeta-Baby's first form though when considering the Perfect Files treat Strongest Form 2 as comparable to SS3 and "Base" Vegeta-Baby is a corrupted version of SSJ, but the two would most likely be comparable via scaling.

SIAD

Elite
I'd have Post-Baby SS2 Vegeta as equal to Baby's Strongest Form 2 given his superior feats to Super Oob. Not 100% sure how I'd rate Base Vegeta compared to Vegeta-Baby's first form though when considering the Perfect Files treat Strongest Form 2 as comparable to SS3 and "Base" Vegeta-Baby is a corrupted version of SSJ, but the two would most likely be comparable via scaling.
@Captain Cadaver So there is no problem with having Vegeta Base (Post Baby) = Baby Vegeta Base and Vegeta SSJ2 (Post Baby) = SBV2?

Considering that the corrupted version of SSJ for Baby Vegeta doesn't necessarily have to have the same SSJ Multiplier compared to the Saiyans?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The problem is Vegeta lost the corruption that caused his SSJ forms to mutate.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.