Janemba stronger than Hirudegarn?

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Toei website said that janemba is stronger but is the information reliable or not?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Iirc it was quickly removed, so I wouldn't say it's accurate compared to the "each of Goku's enemies in movies is stronger than the last" statement.

That is, unless viewing things from a feat perspective, since SS2 M12 Goku is Galaxy level from his power up shaking Otherworld, whereas nobody in the anime (bar SSJ Vegetto, Enraged Gohan Boo, Pure Boo and SS3 Goku) get such scaling. I mean, maybe Hildegarn gets some scaling if assuming M13 SS3 Goku = Anime SS3 Goku, but that's questionable.

Nevertheless, from a scaling perspective of tieing characters to a canon power scale, 1st form Hildegarn is enough to oneshot Super Janemba.

Keedounan

Elite
Well...it's debatable.

While it was an information that came from Toei Animation themselves, it was a statement based on Janemba beating a Goku weaker than the one who appeared in Movie 13. With that said, it's possible that Goku's progress might not have allowed him to beat Janemba.

On the other hand, we have Takao Koyama, the writer for the past 12 movies, who says that the next movie villain had to be at least stronger than the previous one...but the exception he cited was Broly (and Bio-Broly), whom he considered as the strongest...even though it makes no sense based on what we get to see in the movies. Even Hatchiyack, who was suggested to be stronger than Broly (in an OAV he wrote as well, no less) was still overpowered and killed by 4 SSJs' blasts, something hardly imaginable for Janemba and Hirudegarn.

Take it as you will, but I believe Janemba is more likely to defeat Hirudegarn than the opposite, because of a greater movepool. Of course, it also depends on the location of their fight.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
The old feats vs. powerscaling dilemma.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Only Pakl can tell us the right answer. :pakl

Anyway, with how dumb Hirudegarn was and Janemba having an extremely great techniques can allow him to beat Hirudegarn but I think he's still weaker though.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless In Quarantine said:
Anyway, with how dumb Hirudegarn was and Janemba having an extremely great techniques can allow him to beat Hirudegarn but I think he's still weaker though.
Janemba's too dumb to figure out Hildegarn's weakness either though. :troll

SIAD

Elite
I have even the halves of Hirudegarn individually defeating Gogeta SSJ (M12).

Keedounan

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Ultimate Cell said:
I think Janemba stronger becauses hes cooler.
Then how strong do you have Cooler? :troll2

Come on CC, how could you ask such a question ? Cooler's strength is obviously impossible to measure. He's too cool for that shit. :galu

SIAD

Elite
Keedounan said:
Captain Cadaver said:
Ultimate Cell said:
I think Janemba stronger becauses hes cooler.

Come on CC, how could you ask such a question ? Cooler's strength is obviously impossible to measure. He's too cool for that shit. :galu

At least it is inferior to Kibito SSJ3.

Keedounan

Elite
SIAD said:
Keedounan said:
Captain Cadaver said:

At least it is inferior to Kibito SSJ3.

Kibito isn't cool, regardless of the form.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
The information isn't reliable. It's not even there anymore IIRC. It should be taken with an enema at church.

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Hirudegarn is stronger. As said above, that page has been omitted, and this information, regardless, goes against what Koyama personally believes.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Janemba > Hirudegarn can work if you assume that the two author statements cancel each other out and you decide to judge by actual feats. Janemba was quite casually defeating Goku while Hirudegarn had his punches stopped. That without counting his actual power feats, like him warping a universe-sized dimension.

However, considering the Janemba movie takes place in the Fusion Arc while Hirudegarn takes place over an year after the Boo Saga, as shown by the fact that the Dragon Balls were used to free Tapion, Goku had quite the time to train and get stronger. The problem is, did he grow strong enough to actually surpass Janemba?

Devil's advocate aside, M12 was before the hax and M13 was after Goku had every single drop of cum milked off of him by Toei, so of course, Hirudegarn one-shots.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.