Kaio's Planet/Bojack

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Am I right is stating that Bojack was trapped in Kaio's planet? If so, why couldn't they just wish him back into there using the dragon balls?

Going passed that, does that mean any villain who's equal to or less than Bojack could be trapped inside there at any point and time?

Seems like it would be pretty useful against guys like Broli, Dabura or Fat Buu. :toei :toei :toei

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Shenron can't grant that kind of wish so that's out of the table. I guess any villain can be seal in that planet except for Boo since he's a tricky one but if Bibidi can seal him then I don't see why the Kaiohs can't... :idk

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Hey, haven't seen you in awhile!

I recall Bojack being sealed in a planet on the edge of the galaxy by all of the Kaio's. The seal just broke when Kaio's world got blown up because his part of it was released.

Though this doesn't explain how Bojack knew about Goku...

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Bojack is Zamasu's cousin (hence the green skin). Since Kaioshit and Kibito knew about Galu, so did he :shin

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Evil Vegeta said:
Hey, haven't seen you in awhile!

I recall Bojack being sealed in a planet on the edge of the galaxy by all of the Kaio's. The seal just broke when Kaio's world got blown up because his part of it was released.

Though this doesn't explain how Bojack knew about Goku...

Ah, so he wasn't directly inside Kaio's planet. Kaio being blown up probably broke the seal then?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, Kaio assumed that Cell's explosion was why Bojack was free.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
Am I right is stating that Bojack was trapped in Kaio's planet? If so, why couldn't they just wish him back into there using the dragon balls?
Same reason other threats couldn't just be sent away. His power surpasses the creator of the DBs.

Going passed that, does that mean any villain who's equal to or less than Bojack could be trapped inside there at any point and time?
It required all the Kaios to seal him away, so they'd have to all come together to do so. Seems quite hard to do on short notice.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I wish Bojack had more of a backstory. All we know is he tried to destroy the galaxy.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He seems like a Pirate. Would have been nice to see him doing pirate stuff on a galaxy level. Like pillaging planets instead of ships.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
If you look in most of Toei's movies stuff doesn't make sense. In the manga, it's arguable that even as late as Boo Saga Freeza was still the strongest organic Villain in DragonBall. The androids were artificial. Majin-Boo was some magic that was created ages ago, before even time itself. Dabura got his potential unlocked too. So if you think about it nothing really contradicted Freeza's claim that he was the strongest being in the universe at the time. However Toei kept ignoring that, as you can see by Bojack, Broly, Cooler and so-on and so forth.

In the manga Kaio acts as if Freeza is the worst in the universe and no-one should cross him and that really never got contradicted like I said...other than in movies where he apparently knew a fellow named BlowJack a long time ago. :king :king :king

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
If you look in most of Toei's movies stuff doesn't make sense. In the manga, it's arguable that even as late as Boo Saga Freeza was still the strongest organic Villain in DragonBall. The androids were artificial. Majin-Boo was some magic that was created ages ago, before even time itself. Dabura got his potential unlocked too. So if you think about it nothing really contradicted Freeza's claim that he was the strongest being in the universe at the time. However Toei kept ignoring that, as you can see by Bojack, Broly, Cooler and so-on and so forth.

In the manga Kaio acts as if Freeza is the worst in the universe and no-one should cross him and that really never got contradicted like I said...other than in movies where he apparently knew a fellow named BlowJack a long time ago. :king :king :king

Or maybe Kaio would mention that Broli is still on the loose when Goku goes Super Saiyan. Like, "Hey that Super Saiyan form is pretty kewl, but me and Gregory saw this guy who was also a Super Saiyan but way stronger than Freeza and make your form look weak as fak."

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
What's even more random is Kaio comparing Bojack to Piccolo Daimao.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:

Or maybe Kaio would mention that Broli is still on the loose when Goku goes Super Saiyan. Like, "Hey that Super Saiyan form is pretty kewl, but me and Gregory saw this guy who was also a Super Saiyan but way stronger than Freeza and make your form look weak as fak."
To be fair to him he didn't know Broly before Movie 8, but yeah that's the kind-of nonsense I'm talking about. You'd think word on a rampaging Super-Saiyan would go around in the universe especially since Freeza was well-known throughout.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:

To be fair to him he didn't know Broly before Movie 8, but yeah that's the kind-of nonsense I'm talking about. You'd think word on a rampaging Super-Saiyan would go around in the universe especially since Freeza was well-known throughout.

You're right that he didn't know about Broli. But he should have. Because he knew of the legendary Super Saiyan which sounded like it was thousands of years ago.

But it wasn't. It was like twenty years ago. :toei

He's not a very good Kaio sometime.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:

You're right that he didn't know about Broli. But he should have. Because he knew of the legendary Super Saiyan which sounded like it was thousands of years ago.

But it wasn't. It was like twenty years ago. :toei

He's not a very good Kaio sometime.
Only with :toei :toei :toei . :king :king :king

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I can ignore how Toei make this stuff what I can't ignore is that how can Babidi not know who is Freeza? It's like a President from other country doesn't know who is Donald Trump right now.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.