Kenshi watches the first arc of GT (and some of M2)... sadly

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
She'd have taken way more hits at age 4 when she was being trained by Galu. She makes Raditz fight Gohan look tame by comparison despite being 5 years older and even dating teenaged guys. Her brattiness is unrealistic [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention]

If you have the time, can you read and comment on Ch. 4 of DBGT Maximum as well?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That's assuming Goku trained her when it came to taking hits, something that's pretty questionable when Gohan/Videl may not approve and we really didn't see what her training regime entailed beyond bukujutsu races.

Will read it either later on today or tomorrow.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Captain Cadaver said:
That's assuming Goku trained her when it came to taking hits, something that's pretty questionable when Gohan/Videl may not approve and we really didn't see what her training regime entailed beyond bukujutsu races.

Galu clearly had no qualms about sparring with 6~9 year old Gohan and making him purposefully furious to make him turn Super Saiyan, among other things. To get her to learn ki control good enough to fly around the Earth any time she wants, he'd probably have at least shown her basics of sparring and using ki blasts, etc. (especially when Goten demonstrated ki blasts to Videl, and Pan's talent is unquestionably leaps and bounds above Videl's).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Watched the bee planet episode. Not much to say about it, other than that I probably made the least amount of changes to it than any other episode thus far due to how mundane it is. Looking forward to getting through the Zoonama episodes by next week so we can get started on the Lood mini-arc and then go on to the desert planet and M2.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I agree. Unfortunately due to the move, Cuntits has not enabled the function of uploading messages with more than 10K characters, so Chapter 5 of DBGT Maximum will have to wait until tomorrow or during the weekend. By Sunday I'll probably post the first Zoonama chapter (if I don't just end up condensing it since it's such a shitty mini-arc). After that you have the Lood arc to look forward to. Trunks and co. will have some great moments there.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Chapter 5 of DBGT Maximum is up. I'll ptobably write the Zoonama chapter on Sunday or so.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
1327169_English_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_e48c163e-bf4f-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
a21ed5643b05666efbc318f47ea83c20.png

Trunks in drag is definitely the only worthwhile thing about these faggot ass Zunama episodes. Why didn't they just fly over the ground, knock out Zunama when he first appeared, and then take the Dragon Ball? Damn. Definitely condensing this faggotry to a single chapter in my fic.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite

Trunks in drag is definitely the only worthwhile thing about these faggot ass Zunama episodes. Why didn't they just fly over the ground, knock out Zunama when he first appeared, and then take the Dragon Ball? Damn. Definitely condensing this faggotry to a single chapter in my fic.
Trunks liked it :panties

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior

They gotta fill in time somehow :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Finished the Lood episodes. I'm finally almost done with the BSDB arc, and here's chapter 8 of Maximum:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Finished the Desert Planet episode. Probably just gonna skim through the M2 episodes to help me write the M2 mini-arc and stop watching from then on so I don't get GT-induced cancer.

Here's a link to chapter 9:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Watched the first 3 episodes of the M2 mini-arc. Nothing much to say, other than that I remember how boring the Goku vs. Rild fight was in the dub so I'm definitely skipping it all :troll

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.