Krillin (ToP) vs SSjin Goku (Namek)

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I can't see Kuririn winning this. I'm sure if you were to put this version of Goku in DragonBall Super he'd be Blue tier too.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kuririn should at least be in the same realm of power as Ten's Kikoho, which was damaging a Katchin stadium reinforced by Hakaishin. From that alone, he should be far above Post-Z Sword Base Gohan. That's not even getting into him being able to help out #18 in a fight, with her feats placing her above ToP Base Goku.

Tl;dr Kuririn oneshots.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Kuririn should at least be in the same realm of power as Ten's Kikoho, which was damaging a Katchin stadium reinforced by Hakaishin. From that alone, he should be far above Post-Z Sword Base Gohan. That's not even getting into him being able to help out #18 in a fight, with her feats placing her above ToP Base Goku.

Tl;dr Kuririn oneshots.

What do you mean?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The regular Kikoho isn't implied to be to absolutely tiers ahead of Ten in terms of amplification. In fact, Super would suggest its amp is minimal now with how much Ten was able to spam both variants of it in the ToP, and it was still great enough to destroy good chunks of the Kachi Katchin ring. That alone should place the human trio at bare minimum above Post-Z Sword Base Gohan, who was unable to even destroy regular Katchin when using the Z-Sword.

That evidence is secondary compared to Kuririn helping out someone on the same tier as ToP Base Goku, however, who is leagues above any Z character.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
The regular Kikoho isn't implied to be to absolutely tiers ahead of Ten in terms of amplification. In fact, Super would suggest its amp is minimal now with how much Ten was able to spam both variants of it in the ToP, and it was still great enough to destroy good chunks of the Kachi Katchin ring. That alone should place the human trio at bare minimum above Post-Z Sword Base Gohan, who was unable to even destroy regular Katchin when using the Z-Sword.

That evidence is secondary compared to Kuririn helping out someone on the same tier as ToP Base Goku, however, who is leagues above any Z character.
The second one was the set in stone. The first one is.. I dunno. I dont think Toei looked too much into it.

Regardless, Krillin wins. I agree

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Loby said:
The first one is.. I dunno. I dont think Toei looked too much into it.
Irrelevant when it isn't contradicted and pales in comparison to Kuririn's other feats anyway.

Even manga-wise, Kuririn stomps, considering he was still capable of dodging attacks from Magetta.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
How did Krillin get so strong? DBS inabillity strikes again.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Lol Krillin got multiple power ups throughout the Freeza arc and surpass the likes of Vegeta (Saiyan Arc) and most of Freeza's army in such a short time. :idk

SIAD

Elite
Krillin and the other Humans gained Gainz gains between the Mini Arc Hit and the ToP.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Krillin and the other Humans gained Gainz gains between the Mini Arc Hit and the ToP.

Gained Gainz gains? No, it's drink a gainer unless you are gay or gazer. Trololo

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Captain Cadaver said:

Tl;dr Kuririn oneshots.

What about Kuririn's manga version?

SIAD

Elite
Loby said:
SIAD said:

Gained Gainz gains? No, it's drink a gainer unless you are gay or gazer. Trololo

It was a translation error. If I were Gay, which I am not, would there be a problem?

I do not think I'm the troll here.

If you want to participate here, have more respect.

As far as I was concerned, Humans received tremendous power increases almost out of the blue between the Mini Arc of Hit and the ToP.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Loby said:
SIAD said:

It was a translation error. If I were Gay, which I am not, would there be a problem?

I do not think I'm the troll here.

If you want to participate here, have more respect.

As far as I was concerned, Humans received tremendous power increases almost out of the blue between the Mini Arc of Hit and the ToP.
Someone gets too offended. Relax man, I was just messing around

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
[mention]ahill1[/mention]

Already mentioned that a few posts ago. Him being able to dodge Magetta's attack (and in a roughly similar timeframe to Gohan and Piccolo) is enough to place him far above Z characters.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
I can't see Kuririn winning this. I'm sure if you were to put this version of Goku in DragonBall Super he'd be Blue tier too.

Krillin is ahead of SSJ God Goku according to their training.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Fantastische Hure said:

Krillin is ahead of SSJ God Goku according to their training.
Yeah, it makes no sense.

According to Gohan he apparently also has no idea why Kuririn was chosen by Goku in the first place because of his power.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.