Krillin (ToP) vs SSjin Goku (Namek)

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
According to Gohan he apparently also has no idea why Kuririn was chosen by Goku in the first place because of his power.
That was before Kuririn showed his GAINZ in their sparring session. :panties

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Krillin was afraid of Tambourine.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Kuririn was still said to be way behind Goku and the reason he was chosen was because it was a battle-royal. Honestly I don't put any stock into most DB-Super dialouge (considering they keep being contradicted anyway for the most part). Unless they put-out a companion guide-book for the anime version of DB-Super with all the writers working together in one place and collaborating to make a cohesive structure I don't believe anything. That's what could have done that in the first place anyway, what-ever happened to the idea of a head-writer.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Fantastische Hure said:
Unless they put-out a companion guide-book for the anime version of DB-Super with all the writers working together in one place and collaborating to make a cohesive structure I don't believe anything. That's what could have done that in the first place anyway, what-ever happened to the idea of a head-writer.

That would never happen. That's the problem with gathering anime-exclusive information. Too many cooks in the kitchen. There will either be a slanted POV on what took place, or a melting pot of everybody's opinion that won't make much sense. It'll suck regardless.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.