Ledgic

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Where do I put this guy? Going too high on him doesn't seem right at all, but if I go too low, he doesn't belong to GT. Goku shows him some brief respect leading up to their fight, like he has to at least pay attention to Ledgic. I want to say, maybe, Base Gotenks pre, or pre Majin Vegeta.

Any thoughts?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
He's probably above Boo arc SSJ3 Goku, because he was able to fight against BoGT Goku for a while.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Way stronger than SS3 Goku and Pure Boo, but weaker than SS Gotenks post.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GT doesn't respect the power of Pure Boo who is supposed to be the terror of universe and there comes a guy out of nowhere and stronger than Pure Boo lol.

SIAD

Elite
I really like this character, I wish I had appeared later in DBGT. I have it between Gotenks SSJ (Post) and Gotenks Base (Post).

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
ryan1227 said:
Who would be higher: BoGT Base Goku or Ledgic?
Redjic is stronger. He seemed slightly advantaged against Goku in their fight, and I think this quote also implies he's slightly higher:

Episode 5
Context: After Goku compliments Redjic's strength
Redjic: “Your abilities must be greater than this, am I right, Saiyan?”

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
ryan1227 said:
Who would be higher: BoGT Base Goku or Ledgic?
I'll go with Ledgic here, because I think there is some room for Goku to have slight improvements on the way to battling Ledgic.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
His name is redjic. R's should only be switched with L's for one of three reasons:

1. The author spells it that way e.g. Luffy, Kulilin

2. To keep the pun e.g. Lanfan, Tullece

3. It's based on a language other than Japanese e.g. Shenlong

AFAIK none applies to Redjic

supercat

Low Class Warrior
Marginally stronger than SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc) in my opinion; he was able to tangle with a Base Goku who had been training for 5 years after EoZ.

Base Goku (Super 17 arc) > Base Goku (Baby arc) > Ledgic > / = Base Goku (BoGT - M2) > / = SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc) > / = Kid Buu

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pretty well what Mike has. He was controlling the fight pretty well once he used his weapons, and he wasn't one shotted by SSJ Goku, who is probably above SSJ2 Gotenks post imo.

Future Warrior

Elite
I'd say he's marginally weaker than Base Goku. Their fight was similar to the Dabra and Gohan situation.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
On second viewing, Ledgic never even comes close to being a heavy threat, even to Base Goku. It seems like it, but Goku doesn't seem to struggle besides a few close calls. I might side with Base Goku with a decent advantage.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
On second viewing, Ledgic never even comes close to being a heavy threat, even to Base Goku. It seems like it, but Goku doesn't seem to struggle besides a few close calls. I might side with Base Goku with a decent advantage.
Attaboy!!!

It was Ledgic who told him to transform not that Goku needs it. :cage2

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
I have him stronger than Base Gotenks (post-RoSaT), but weaker than SSJ Gotenks (post-RoSaT).

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui