Letting Freeza go...

Keedounan

Elite
...was a move that annoyed me. really Obviously, AT wants to use him (again) later, but I just think the way they handled it is really dumb. I mean, Gogeta just brutalized and nearly murdered Broly. Yeah, the beatdown was necessary, and the guy who was going through a psychotic breakdown...but let's not forget said breakdown was caused by immense grief and fury at his father's sudden death.

And after that, they just let the scumbag who was responsible for this whole mess escape, to do whatever the hell he wants later, without even as much as a stern warning...seriously?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Only Paragus died this time though but anyway it seems that Goku dominated Gogeta's personality when he let Freeza go. I think you're right. But keep milking Freeza until his brother comes along soon. :troll :toei

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Tbf, Goku was willing to let Golden Freeza go in FnF after he nearly murdered his son (and killed Piccolo in the anime version), so if Gogeta inherited his naivete (amplified by his increase in power that seems to make all fusions cocky) it's not that implausible. I agree he should've at least threatened to kill Freeza though.

It's possible we could be seeing Platinum Canon Coola soon, and Freeza was kept alive for that. :troll

Keedounan

Elite
Kenshi said:
Tbf, Goku was willing to let Golden Freeza go in FnF after he nearly murdered his son (and killed Piccolo in the anime version), so if Gogeta inherited his naivete (amplified by his increase in power that seems to make all fusions cocky) it's not that implausible. I agree he should've at least threatened to kill Freeza though.

It's possible we could be seeing Platinum Canon Coola soon, and Freeza was kept alive for that. :troll

Still, you'd think after he saw how well repeatedly trying to spare Freeza worked out for him, he'd finally take a hint and realize that maybe this isn't a good idea. Hell, since Saiyan arc, there is no other villain Goku has gone out of his way to spare them like this. I don't know why Freeza of all people gets a special treatment from him.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I guess the Goku side of him somehow has hopes that Freeza can turn himself around after he helped them out in the ToP, and the Vegeta side couldn't be bothered to finish off a battered Freeza.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi said:
I guess the Goku side of him somehow has hopes that Freeza can turn himself around after he helped them out in the ToP, and the Vegeta side couldn't be bothered to finish off a battered Freeza.

Vegeta was going to kill a tired Golden Freeza in ROF though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Freeza was the active threat at that time and Vegeta had just finished beating him up. Here he was mostly in the background until Galu and Vegeta let Broly loose on him.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Goku warned Frieza after the tyrant said he won't be putting an end to his evil ways (post-ToP). Pretty sure Frieza gets the picture, with or without vocalisation from Gogeta.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.