M12 Gogeta

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you have him equal to canon Gogeta? I personally do, but I know there are some who could think he could be stronger considering M12 Goku > manga Goku.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Equal. Vegeta appears to be the same strength he was when he died, and Galu would have to suppress to match :troll2

Future Warrior

Elite
Considering SS3 Goku M12 far outstrips his Boo saga counter part, Gogeta M12 should be far stronger than a canon Gogeta.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I have him stronger than manga Gogeta since M12 Galu is stronger than manga Galu.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Either way or the other way since we dont know how strong that canon gogeta may actually be

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Goku in that movie seemed to be far stronger than Canon Goku was, so yes, Hax Gogeta >>>> Canon Gogeta.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Fusion Reborn ssj Gogeta def. showed some impressive feats that would counter the viewpoint of Goku's thoughts of Fusion (Dance) with Vegeta.

Fusion Reborn Gogeta>Expected Gogeta (Manga)

lol

OmegaZ

Vegeta had a good bit in the movie where he was just whining about how his power stayed the same, when Goku's was said to have been improved.

By the rules of the fusion dance, the two who fuse have to have the same level of strength, so Goku would've had to lower his power to match Vegeta's power, who already said to be the same as his Boo Arc self.

So that would make Movie 8 Gogeta = Boo Arc Gogeta(hypothetical)

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui