M6 Piccolo's Power?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Since Dende is the new guardian of Earth then therefore Kami fused with Piccolo? Which mean he should be stronger than SSjin Goku and Vegeta but he's not! Is it because the Saiyans surpassed Kamiccolo? Your thoughts.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Oolong called Piccolo the strongest. OK, that might have been a bit ambiguous, but it surely could come-off that way. :wtf :wtf :wtf

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Kami just gave up being God for some reason. Piccolo really doesn't seem to be above the SSJs.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Most likely, Piccolo fused with Kami during the 3 year training, possibly from hitting a temporary wall of power progression in this timeline.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Most likely, Piccolo fused with Kami during the 3 year training, possibly from hitting a temporary wall of power progression in this timeline.

Then how strong are the Saiyans?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
I think Kamiccolo is supposed to be somewhat weaker than Ginger Town Cell in the movie. In other words, close to the Super Saiyans but not there yet.

EDIT: Actually, didn't Krillin state Piccolo was the strongest in that movie? Or was it Gohan? I don't remember. I haven't watched the movie in a while, so i could be misremembering things.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless Super said:
Then how strong are the Saiyans?
Equal to or minimally stronger than their Artificial Human Arc selves. Piccolo's likely equal to himself in that arc.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
In my headcanon, the movie takes place in the timeline where only Trunks came from the future
and the androids were shut down with the remote control. Piccolo is Kamiccolo. About the power
scaling, i have these possible explanations...
-Cooler got one more zenkai when he returned as multiple bodies.
-Piccolo was beaten by multiple Coolers, not just one.
-SSJs trained between Android Arc/Movie 6 and surpassed Weighted Kamiccolo, or at least closed
the gap so that they could succeed as a team where Kamiccolo failed individually.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Tapion said:
I think Kamiccolo is supposed to be somewhat weaker than Ginger Town Cell in the movie. In other words, close to the Super Saiyans but not there yet.

EDIT: Actually, didn't Krillin state Piccolo was the strongest in that movie? Or was it Gohan? I don't remember. I haven't watched the movie in a while, so i could be misremembering things.
Oolong. It was Oolong.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Kamiccolo is just a weakling in this movie, I tend not to get into logic where it does not exist.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
theallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Kamiccolo is just a weakling in this movie, I tend not to get into logic where it does not exist.
1% makes sense in Toei's logic at best. :toei

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
It seems that Kamiccolo exist in the movie but as strong as Nailccolo from Android arc. Genius from :toei

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.