Making sense of the God multipliers & SSRose

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
In what'll probably be a hole-ridden, vain attempt at making something in the anime work, I've decided to look back at the various facts we know from the Super anime and determine just how much of a boost Super Saiyan Blue, and by extension, Super Saiyan God give to Goku.

Firstly, we know Base Saiyans are inferior to Max Power Freeza, you can try to argue this and there's some evidence for it but for the sake of not complicating this convoluted shit heap, let's just take Beerus' word for it, okay? Okay. We also know that fusion, regardless if its Potara or the dance, can't beat Beerus, meaning Goku HAS to be quite a big chunk of power stronger than a hypothetical SS3 Vegetto.

My formula for the Potara fusion is A + B x 100. I have both Goku & Vegeta at a hundred million a piece when the Boo arc happens and I don't think they increased much at all, if anything, they're probably taped out by now so I won't give them any increase by the time BoG happens. This means that Vegetto has a Base power of about 20 billion and a Super Saiyan form equalling 1 trillion, with SS2 it's 2 trillion and with SS3 it's 8 trillion.

We also know that Goku's power as a Super Saiyan roughly equals to his SSGod strength, meaning that when he powers down, using the SEG multipliers, Goku becomes 50 times weaker in Base but still fairly powerful. He breaks Beerus' death ball in Base which... Makes no fucking sense but let's ignore that too so I don't lobotomize myself with the end of my desk, okay? Okay.

Lastly, this brings us to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue. We know fuck all with a side of fuck yourself about this form besides the fact it's a SSGod turning on his version of a Super Saiyan, so, I'm gonna assume SSBlue is 50 times stronger than SSGod.

Using some of Gohan & Freeza's later feats as a way to roughly calculate Goku's Base strength, here are the numbers I've come to:

Pre-God Absorption Goku - 100 (Base)
Super Saiyan 1 - 5000
Super Saiyan 2 - 10,000
Super Saiyan 3 - 40,000

Post-God Absorption Goku = SS Vegetto - 10,000
Super Saiyan 1 = Super Saiyan God - 500,000 (Base x500,000, obviously)
Super Saiyan 2 - 1,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 - 4,000,000
Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS) - 25,000,000 (SSGod/SS1 x50)

Here's where shit gets tricky: Goku Black. His high Base form for a while made me question how can Blue be x2500 Post-God Base if Black's Base form is, at least, SS3 tier, Post-God. The only way I can really rationalize it is to basically GT Black's Rose Multiplier. I subscribe to the idea that Black isn't getting Zenkai but that he's unlocking Goku's power through battle, meaning he's just getting access to power that's already there but unavailable to him.

We also know that Zamasu likely had to wait a while before enacting his plans, meaning that the Goku who's body he stole is likely stronger than the Goku we have in the main timeline. So here's how I deal with his power when episode 57 happens:

Black - 10,000,000
SSRose - 30,000,00 (X3 Base Multiplier or the height of his stolen Goku body).

So, what do you think? I'm sure there's plenty of bullshit that keeps this list from making any sense whatsoever but I had to try :p

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
I have SSJR at 2x

SSJB is close to SSJ2, if it wasn't for SSJ3, I'd have it at 200x base. I have it at 500x base

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Boo said:
I'm lost when I read those zeros.
The original one where I put in all of the zeroes in the millions, billions and trillions was much, much worse :p

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.