Message To Broli Fanboys (The Great Darkness Is Over)

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Hey Broli fags... All of you, quit being mprons and cock riders and accept facts.... Its freaking 2017 and most people already know the truth... Broli is nothing to Boo... In movie 8 he is nothing to Cell too... Thats indirectly stated and shown by TOEI.. Get over it you bird brains... The days of the fanboys on Neo and UK are over... The big darkness is over.... The noobs and fanboys can make octaves in the air... Nothing would help the retarded noobs... The age of Extremism is over and it goes and grows at an unbelievable rate... I, Pakl will continue to summarize the huge wave that washes the fanboyism over the net

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
> Accept facts
> M8 Timeline is anything but solidly defined

:punk

I mean, I could understand if the OP was about the tripe of Broly being a Galaxy buster, something that clearly is incorrect, though parading around opinions on an undefined timeline as fact...

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Pakl said:
Hey Broli fags... All of you, quit being mprons and cock riders and accept facts.... Its freaking 2017 and most people already know the truth... Broli is nothing to Boo... In movie 8 he is nothing to Cell too... Thats indirectly stated and shown by TOEI.. Get over it you bird brains... The days of the fanboys on Neo and UK are over... The big darkness is over.... The noobs and fanboys can make octaves in the air... Nothing would help the retarded noobs... The age of Extremism is over and it goes and grows at an unbelievable rate... I, Pakl will continue to summarize the huge wave that washes the fanboyism over the net
[Youtube]p1uQ3SQEPko[/youtube]

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
> Accept facts
> M8 Timeline is anything but solidly defined

:punk

I mean, I could understand if the OP was about the tripe of Broly being a Galaxy buster, something that clearly is incorrect, though parading around opinions on an undefined timeline as fact...

What do u mean?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
First of all, most, if not everyone here already knows all of this.

Secondly, there will always be Broltards who will argue/troll with that other nonsense.... In 2027, shit will still be the same, but I doubt most of us will still be around on db forums to see it.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Jerk Store said:

Secondly, there will always be Broltards who will argue/troll with that other nonsense.... In 2027, shit will still be the same, but I doubt most of us will still be around on db forums to see it.

pakl will still be around dealing with Brolitards. That's his job. :pakl

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Jerk Store said:

I'll be around in 2054 to serve up Dragon Ball justice.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Jerk Store said:

In 2028 people will argue Gohan was ssj3 against Dabura.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
What do u mean?
Regardless of what evidence there is to define what happened for the M8 timeline to exist, all we can go off is educated guesses on the matter, not facts. It's not as if Toei said "Movie 8 definitely takes place in a timeline where Vegeta killed Cell and Goku & Gohan left the Rosat early", so to constantly cite such as fact like a priest preaching the gospels is ridiculous.

To summarise, my post wasn't directed at the content of your stance, but at your attitude regarding such.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:
What do u mean?
Regardless of what evidence there is to define what happened for the M8 timeline to exist, all we can go off is educated guesses on the matter, not facts. It's not as if Toei said "Movie 8 definitely takes place in a timeline where Vegeta killed Cell and Goku & Gohan left the Rosat early", so to constantly cite such as fact like a priest preaching the gospels is ridiculous.

To summarise, my post wasn't directed at the content of your stance, but at your attitude regarding such.
Who is such? And why did Pakl show such attitude at him?

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNm1-hfTPo

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
DBZF has lots of Broli fanboys who still think that the Saiyans from M8 are the same one in CG. I wonder what most of those fags in Kanzenshuu thought about this.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.