Movie 8 Goku

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Alright, If Goku was CG Goku, explain why he was identical to his natural MSSjin state and not his FPSSjin in the CG

The design also copied 10 days/warmed up Goku

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
And Goku wouldn't go full power why?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
And Goku wouldn't go full power why?
Its an alternative universe.... he is also in base... His full power was not even known... Why is he and Gohan identical to their natural MSSjin states and not their CG selves? Why M9 Gohan is identical to his CG self?

Also stop giving in universe questions
Movies follow the out of universe logic

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Goku should be as strong as he was at the Cell Games. They used his stance that he used at the Cell Games, right before he was about to fight Cell.

117u5bs.jpg

_20151110_173802_zpsd5av6q7a.jpg

By that time Goku had displayed half of his power already, so it is obvious to estimate his full power by this point

Pakl

High Class Warrior
This Goku is the one who was warming up vs Cell not FP Goku

It was not known how strong half of his power was in comparison to the rest hence everyone was weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks at that point

You agreed M8 Goku is weaker so what happened? Dont let ignorance overtake you....

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Guliver said:

It was not known how strong half of his power was in comparison to the rest hence everyone was weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks at that point

You agreed M8 Goku is weaker so what happened? Dont let ignorance overtake you....
It was known. His half power was stated way before that panel.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lightsworn said:
Guliver said:

But it was not known how half of his power was compared to others... it was not known how strong it was

He was not known to surpass SSjinG 3 Trunks... He is copied from his initial MSSjin state. They based his power on that

M8 Broli was jist a stronger version of SSjinG 3 Trunks...

Ryuzaki

Low Class Warrior
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
So this guy is the infamous Pakl? Tell me, I've been curious for so long. Why are you so seemingly hated?
Because not only his opinions aren't shared by most people (70 % of the whole fanbase think that Broly > SSJ3 Goku. That's an understatement, of course), but have some jerkass tendencies (which...I could hardly disagree with when I see some things he said).

It doesn't keep him from being a pretty good debater, though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Many dislike him because he used to log onto forums, only talk about Broly, and always make the same post that he made in 2012.

He has gotten better, but he's still way too into Broly for whatever reason.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Ryuzaki said:
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
So this guy is the infamous Pakl? Tell me, I've been curious for so long. Why are you so seemingly hated?
Because not only his opinions aren't shared by most people (70 % of the whole fanbase think that Broly > SSJ3 Goku. That's an understatement, of course), but have some jerkass tendencies (which...I could hardly disagree with when I see some things he said).

It doesn't keep him from being a pretty good debater, though.
Actually, most people on neo, kanzenshuu and even the guy you just answered to, agree with me about Broli

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Many dislike him because he used to log onto forums, only talk about Broly, and always make the same post that he made in 2012.

He has gotten better, but he's still way too into Broly for whatever reason.
Actually, I was not talking about Broli only.... and the people who dislike me are DBZF members

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Let's be real man, every time you made a dupe it was to talk about Broly.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Let's be real man, every time you made a dupe it was to talk about Broly.
I made some dupes but not 100000 like you claim

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When I was mod, they confirmed that every dupe came from your IP address... lol

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Lightsworn said:
Guliver said:

But it was not known how half of his power was compared to others... it was not known how strong it was

He was not known to surpass SSjinG 3 Trunks... He is copied from his initial MSSjin state. They based his power on that

M8 Broli was jist a stronger version of SSjinG 3 Trunks...
We know Goku at half strength surpasses Vegeta, and Vegeta rivals Trunks. Either way, it doesn't matter. It makes no sense for us to already know that Goku has displayed half of his power but for that to be his full power in the movie.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
No one claims half Goku is his full power... CG Goku or half of his power doesnt exist in the movie.. its an alternative universe

Only initial MSSjin Goku existed... also I posted the scans... Goku was copied from his resting warmed up state

Were not you agreeing with M8 Broli being CG Fpssjin tier??? Also M8 Goku is not leagues ahead of Vegeta

M8 was revealed before Goku fought Cell... the trailer of the movie shows initial MSSjin Goku and warmed up Goku.... Piccolo was Naiccolo by the time movie 4 was revealed but M4 Piccolo is weaker than 90k simply because M4 is ginyu arc

M8 is perfect Cell arc and no one was known to surpass SSjinG 3 Trunks

CG doesnt exist... God... why cant u guys understand it

Also stop ignoring the scanss

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o