Movie 8 Goku

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
No one claims half Goku is his full power... CG Goku or half of his power doesnt exist in the movie.. its an alternative universe

Only initial MSSjin Goku existed... also I posted the scans... Goku was copied from his resting warmed up state

Were not you agreeing with M8 Broli being CG Fpssjin tier??? Also M8 Goku is not leagues ahead of Vegeta

M8 was revealed before Goku fought Cell... the trailer of the movie shows initial MSSjin Goku and warmed up Goku.... Piccolo was Naiccolo by the time movie 4 was revealed but M4 Piccolo is weaker than 90k simply because M4 is ginyu arc

M8 is perfect Cell arc and no one was known to surpass SSjinG 3 Trunks

CG doesnt exist... God... why cant u guys understand it

Also stop ignoring the scanss
No they copied his design from right before he was going to fight Cell, long after he displayed half of his power. I showed it already.

p123

Elite
So they copied Vegeta as well. Vegeta's fight vs Perfect Cell is nearly identical to his fight vs SSJ Broly.

Goku is shocked at SSJ Broly's strength...

SSJ Broly >> SSJ Goku > SSJG2 Vegeta

Goku shouldn't be much different than Vegeta.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lightsworn said:
Pakl said:
No one claims half Goku is his full power... CG Goku or half of his power doesnt exist in the movie.. its an alternative universe

Only initial MSSjin Goku existed... also I posted the scans... Goku was copied from his resting warmed up state

Were not you agreeing with M8 Broli being CG Fpssjin tier??? Also M8 Goku is not leagues ahead of Vegeta

M8 was revealed before Goku fought Cell... the trailer of the movie shows initial MSSjin Goku and warmed up Goku.... Piccolo was Naiccolo by the time movie 4 was revealed but M4 Piccolo is weaker than 90k simply because M4 is ginyu arc

M8 is perfect Cell arc and no one was known to surpass SSjinG 3 Trunks

CG doesnt exist... God... why cant u guys understand it

Also stop ignoring the scanss
No they copied his design from right before he was going to fight Cell, long after he displayed half of his power. I showed it already.
OMG... I told you that the Goku they copied from the ring is warmed up Goku

Do you even read my comments??? Why not copying FPssjin Goku????

There is also this

https://m.youtube.com/v/JXSB66kGd4o

They are shown in their resting states..... hence its their full power in movie 8 universe because CG didnt exist

https://m.youtube.com/v/9aukNYOXzzE

This shows the next episode of DBZ plus preview of the new movie... now how can M8 Goku be his CG self when he didnt even appear in the series of the next episode???

Plus the fact they show in the end of the movie that Goku absorbed the power of his friends plus the preview of the next episode just proves Broli is CG fpssjin tier

And dont give in universe plots because movies are alternative universe

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan God said:
So they copied Vegeta as well. Vegeta's fight vs Perfect Cell is nearly identical to his fight vs SSJ Broly.

Goku is shocked at SSJ Broly's strength...

SSJ Broly >> SSJ Goku > SSJG2 Vegeta

Goku shouldn't be much different than Vegeta.

Where do you see M8 Broli??

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I think Gohan being weak sauce in this movie forces me to believe that these guys are nowhere near their Cell Games selves. Gohan is saved from Broli, by Goku, like five or six times. A far cry from the baddas MSSJ he was later revealed to be. Also it explains why he was dispatched so quick and easily.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o