Movie 8 Z Senshi

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Your post are great buddy, and they're undeniable fact. But your anger towards those ''noobs'' are ridiculous especially its just a cartoon. :pakl

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fearless Zamasu said:
Your post are great buddy, and they're undeniable fact. But your anger towards those ''noobs'' are ridiculous especially its just a cartoon. :pakl

I am just making fun out of them

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I am waiting for someone to refute my OP (impossible)

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Our friend Wogman say I have weak reasoning but I challenge him to refute my reasoning... Do you think what I posted in the OP is weak my friend Fearless Zamasu? Answer seriously

You forgot garbage as well

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Wogman said:
Pakl said:
Our friend Wogman say I have weak reasoning but I challenge him to refute my reasoning... Do you think what I posted in the OP is weak my friend Fearless Zamasu? Answer seriously

You just prove my stance is solid... Just admit it bro.. You are a Broli fan so its hard for you to admit he is much weaker in movie 8 than what you claim

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Wogman said:
Pakl said:

You just prove my stance is solid... Just admit it bro.. You are a Broli fan so its hard for you to admit he is much weaker in movie 8 than what you claim

Your stance is garbage, and is based on nothing but your silly theoretical opinion which you are completely unable to see past by.

Pocket-God

Elite
Lets go with this, M 8 Gohan is exactly as strong as he is in the cell games but he's still the weakest of the bunch in the movie.

So Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo >>> Cell Games Gohan.

Woot, so Broly can effortlessly destroy people who could beat Perfect Cell. GG, that's how it goes now. Fact. If you don't agree with me you're a bias retard :pakl

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Lets go with this, M 8 Gohan is exactly as strong as he is in the cell games but he's still the weakest of the bunch in the movie.

Woot, so Broly can effortlessly destroy people who could beat Perfect Cell. GG, that's how it goes now. Fact. If you don't agree with me you're a bias retard :pakl

This makes sense considering Base Goku can hurt Super Bojack, who is > SSj Gohan. :bitch

Pakl

High Class Warrior
No they are not... Quit wanking Broli please... Anyone who denies it after reading this topic is a troll or a fanboy...

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:

Keep trolling

Pocket-God

Elite
Pakl said:
Pocket-God said:

Keep trolling

You're clearly the troll here, so just stop you damn moron fanboy.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Pakl said:
Pocket-God said:

Keep trolling

Lolololo... The little noob from UK is upset because I destroyed his fanboyism... Accept facts

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl, can you make one for Movie 4? :wtf :wtf :wtf

I find movie 4 really tough though because of inconsistency

Pocket-God

Elite
Pakl said:
Pocket-God said:
Pakl said:
Keep trolling

Lolololo... The little noob from UK is upset because I destroyed his fanboyism... Accept facts

Keep telling yourself whatever you have to tell yourself to keep your little fanboy heart from breaking. :shin

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl, can you make one for Movie 4? :wtf :wtf :wtf

I find movie 4 really tough though because of inconsistency
OK. What about Movie 2?

Or maybe explain to us why it's wrong for Goten and Trunks to be Cell-Games tier.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.