Movie/Anime heroes counterparts

Hector

High Class Warrior
We have discussed a lot of times about villains' counterparts in movies. But what about heroes counterparts? Here is my view.

-M1 Goku: BOZ Goku.
-M2 Goku: Saiyans Saga Goku + zenkai after Vegeta's fight
-M3 Goku: The Goku who almost got killed by the accidental activation of 100x gravity (anime filler)
-M4 Goku: Ginyu Saga Goku
-M5 Goku: SSJ Sick Goku
-M6 Goku: Androids Saga Goku plus a hypothetical zenkai from the heart virus
-M7 Goku: Androids Saga Goku
-M8 Goku: Cell Games Goku
-M9 Gohan: Cell Games Gohan
-M10 Gohan: Z-Sword Gohan
-M11 Kids: Buu Saga Kids
-M12 Goku: Buu Saga Goku
-M13 Goku: Goku after splitting back from Vegetto and taking half Vegetto's power

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Movie 1: Same as BoZ.

Movie 2: basically Vegeta Arc levels with some differences like Piccolo being likely 5,000 (Goku's suppressed state) Gohan also gets a needed hax and he is likely at least 2k non enraged as he is said to be greater than 3k by Zarbon in episode 48. Goku might be 10k like the pamphlet says which supports Uiru being 24k and a counterpart to 24k Vegeta when he arrives on Namek.

Movie 3: Based on the Namek at a time where everyone was mid training. Goku"s given a battle power of 30k because he is in between his Vegeta Arc self and his 90k Gimyu Aec self hence during the Namek Arc and also because the strongest character in the manga by the time Movie 3 started it's production was Vegeta (Post Zarbon) Piccolo is given a battle power of 18k like the stated power Dodoria said Vegeta was at during the Namek Arc. Krillin is likely as strong as his Initial powered up state after the elder drew away his power. Gohan gets a needed hax in Movie 3 and he has at 10k while the rest of the humans are just close to Krillin's level while training at Kaio's planet.

Movie 4: They are all Ginyu Arc levels. Goku is 90k. Piccolo should be 60k imo (Ginyu Arc Goku's estimated power. Gohan is based on his latest Ginyu Arc self because the Anime ignored Gohan's Canon levels of over 10k (probably because Movie 3 had Gohan at 10k before) The anime states that Gohan was over 20k while fighting Recoome. I would place Gohan and Krillin as they were when they fought Ginyu (Goku's body) which they were at least at 23k.

Movie 5: Similiar to Freeza Arc fight buy they are even stronger.

Movie 6: Goku and Gohan are the same who fought Android 19. Piccolo at best is as his strong as his pre Kami state or even weaker as the movie doesn't imply he is close to the SSjins probably because the movie came out just before the Anime revealed how strong he was vs Android 20.

Movie 7: They are a little stronger than they were in Movie 6 due to Anime hax progression but Goku was at best rivalling Android 13 who was likely Initial Imperfect Cell level
Piccolo is Kamiccolo.

Movie 8: Vegeta and Trunks are 1st Post Rosat SSjinG 2s. Goku and Gohan are based on their initial Post Rosat states and max out at that level. Goku is just stronger than SSjinG 2 Vegeta and Gohan's power is an unknown and just in par with Trunks and Vegeta. Piccolo gets a needed TOEI Haxed to be relevant as he also gets one during the Cell Games in the anime.

Movie 9: Same as Cell Games.

Movie 10: Same as the beginning of the Tenkaichi Budokai.

Movie 11. Same as the late Tenkaichi Budokai.

Movie 12: Same as the Majin Boo/beginning of Fusion Arc. Goku is stronger than his canon self but not by much. Vegeta is the same. Gohan is his Post Z Sword self and SSjin Gotenks is Post Rosat but only has SSjin due to his SSjin 3 not existing.

Movie 13: End of Fusion Arc and same powers. Gohan is ultimate. Gotenks has SSjin 3. Vegeta and Goku are based on the Anime Toei Haxed they were at that time where Goku can survive against Gohan-Boo as a SSjin and is likely haxed to the point where he matches Gohan-Boo in SSjin 3 (he later surpasses it against Pure Boo in the Anime) The jax is continuous.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
@Hector seems like you want to live in a LA LA land made up universes instead of looking at the clear movies/anime comparision I made. Here is the link.

Omhig

M1 = Raditz fight Goku and Piccolo
M2 = Piccolo is as strong as Saiyan Saga Goku. Goku is slightly stronger than he was against Vegeta.
M3 = This movie quite literally makes up it's own battle powers so I'm not sure.
M4 = Ginyu Force Saga Goku.
M5 = This Goku > Frieza Saga Goku is stated in the movie and his base surpasses Frieza apparently so I'm not sure.
M6 = Android Arc Goku and Vegeta. I'm still not sure about Piccolo.
M7 = Imperfect Cell arc characters. Piccolo is Kamiccolo.
M8 = 1st Post-Rosat Goku and Gohan.
M9 = Cell Games characters.
M10 = Buu Saga Gohan but he is stronger since he apparently trained?
M11 = Pre-Rosat kids
M12 = This Goku is very obviously haxed and is much stronger than his canon self. I don't know about Vegeta since him being the same is only stated in the dub. Gotenks is post-ROSAT. Gohan is post-Z sword.
M13 = Goku is again haxed since he is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.