Screenshot_20230114-230954_Photo_Collage_Maker_-_Photo_Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-231100_Photo_Collage_Maker_-_Photo_Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-231155_Photo_Collage_Maker_-_Photo_Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-231533_Photo_Collage_Maker_-_Photo_Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-231614_Photo_Collage_Maker_-_Photo_Editor.jpg

Last edited:

Omhig

-Garlic Jr is Raditz's counterpart.
-Fail to see how Dr. Wheelo is Vegeta's counterpart.
-I don't know about Turles.
-Don't know about Slug either.
-How is Cooler Mecha Frieza's counterpart?
-Meta-Cooler is Android 18's counterpart, yes.
-Not sure about Android 13 but he probably is Imperfect Cell's counterpart.
-Broly and Initial Perfect Cell are nothing alike.
-Bojack is definitely Perfect Cell's counterpart. His squad = the Cell Juniors.
-Janemba is Super Buu's counterpart.
-Hirudegarn has nothing in common with Buuhan.

Hector

High Class Warrior
-Garlic Jr: Weaker than Raditz, since Goku/Piccolo could defeat him by teaming up.
-Dr Wheelo: Stronger than Earth Vegeta, since this version of Goku must have gotten a zenkai after Vegeta fight.
-Turles: More or less, 1st Form Freeza's level.
-Slug: Initial 4th Form Freeza (before speeding up).
-Cooler: Stronger than Mecha Freeza, since this Goku must be stronger than his Yardrat self.
-Meta Cooler: Agree. Present Eighteen's level.
-Super 13: Agree. Sixteen's level.
-Broly: He defeated SSJ2 Gohan in Movie 10, and it was stated he was as strong as in Movie 8. At least Super Perfect Cell level, or -- supposing M10 Gohan brought out all his power -- Good Buu level.
-Bojack: Perfect Cell level.
-Janemba: Was roughly even with SSJ3 Goku, and it was his magic abilities that gave him an advantage. I don't see how he can be as strong as Super Buu, who is dimensions above SSJ3 Goku.
-Hirudegarn: Gohan was probably weaker than his ultimate self, and SSJ3 Gotenks put up a good fight. I think he's about Buff Buu level.

Omhig

-Garlic Jr: Weaker than Raditz, since Goku/Piccolo could defeat him by teaming up.
-Dr Wheelo: Stronger than Earth Vegeta, since this version of Goku must have gotten a zenkai after Vegeta fight.
-Turles: More or less, 1st Form Freeza's level.
-Slug: Initial 4th Form Freeza (before speeding up).
-Cooler: Stronger than Mecha Freeza, since this Goku must be stronger than his Yardrat self.
-Meta Cooler: Agree. Present Eighteen's level.
-Super 13: Agree. Sixteen's level.
-Broly: He defeated SSJ2 Gohan in Movie 10, and it was stated he was as strong as in Movie 8. At least Super Perfect Cell level, or -- supposing M10 Gohan brought out all his power -- Good Buu level.
-Bojack: Perfect Cell level.
-Janemba: Was roughly even with SSJ3 Goku, and it was his magic abilities that gave him an advantage. I don't see how he can be as strong as Super Buu, who is dimensions above SSJ3 Goku.
-Hirudegarn: Gohan was probably weaker than his ultimate self, and SSJ3 Gotenks put up a good fight. I think he's about Buff Buu level.
It was stated that Gohan trained in M10 so M10 Broly stomps Super Perfect Cell.
M12 Goku >> Buu Saga Goku and Janemba was only toying with Goku at the start, so no they weren't relative.
There is no proof that Gohan is weaker than his Ultimate self. Goku is just haxxed.

Hector

High Class Warrior
There is no proof that Gohan is weaker than his Ultimate self. Goku is just haxxed.
SSJ3 Gotenks fared better. Unless you think the boys suddenly decided to do loads of training.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Raditz > Garlic Jr

Dr. Wellow > Vegeta

Tullece ~ Freeza (Could go either way)

Slug > Suppresed Freeza

Cooler > Cyborg Freeza

Metal Cooler ~ 18 (Could go either way)

Imperfect Cell >= Super 13 (13 budged a bit from Piccolo)

LSSJ Broly ~ Suppressed Cell (Could go either way)

Super Bojack > Perfect Cell (Bojack had a little beam struggle with Gohan)

Super Boo ~ Super Janemba (Could go either way)

Hildegarn ~ Gohan-Boo (Could go either way)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
You can literally see it in the fight and we see Janemba power up against Gogeta later.
Gogeta didn't even note that Janenba's Ki rose a great deal though. And no guide released by Toei or Shueisha wrote that he did a big power up there/was highly suppressed against Goku. The closest thing would be a statement on an old Toei anime site that is now down, which said Janenba > Hildegarn because Goku could trade blows with Hildegarn and lost to Janenba. (Even that entry didn't say "Janenba didn't use all/most of his power to beat back Goku" or something to that effect)

Omhig

Gogeta didn't even note that Janenba's Ki rose a great deal though. And no guide released by Toei or Shueisha wrote that he did a big power up there/was highly suppressed against Goku. The closest thing would be a statement on an old Toei anime site that is now down, which said Janenba > Hildegarn because Goku could trade blows with Hildegarn and lost to Janenba. (Even that entry didn't say "Janenba didn't use all/most of his power to beat back Goku" or something to that effect)
Why would he need to note that Janemba's ki rose a great deal? Also you can see in the fight itself that Janemba was toying with Goku as once he got serious he started stomping him,

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why would he need to note that Janemba's ki rose a great deal? Also you can see in the fight itself that Janemba was toying with Goku as once he got serious he started stomping him,
That happened when he generated a sword, before that he couldn't really take the upper hand against Goku even with bunkai teleportation

Last edited:

Hector

High Class Warrior
My counterparts theory...
-Garlic Jr: Initial Raditz (the one Piccolo said they would defeat if they teamed up)
-Wheelo: Dodoria
-Turles: 1st Form Freeza
-Slug: 4th Form Freeza (before speed up)
-Cooler: Nineteen
-Meta Cooler: Eighteen
-Super 13: Sixteen
-Broly: Good Buu
-Bojack: Perfect Cell
-Janemba: Gray Buu
-Hirudegarn: Buutenks

Pakl

High Class Warrior
How did you create the original stories for the theatrical movies?
When we made the episodes for the theatrical features, first the scriptwriter, the producer, and Toriyama-sensei‘s supervising editor would get together, and meet about story concepts, such as what to do about the main villain. Then I would put together a plot based on the content of what we’d talked about. I’d send that plot to Toriyama-sensei and get his opinion on it, then start writing out the scenario — that was the typical flow. Once I got to writing, I’d be joined at the hip with the producer.
With regards to the contents, there was the restriction that the movie “not progress into story settings further ahead than the TV anime at the time of its premiere”; for example, even if I’d decided to do fusion, I wouldn’t be allowed to do it ahead of the TV anime or the original manga.1 So I’d always be conscious of its state of progress on TV, and if we were doing the Freeza arc in the TV anime at the time of the premiere, a story would be born with the sense of, “Let’s bring out Freeza’s older brother!” Except, at times such as when the state of production on the TV anime caught up to the original work, it would be extremely tough with nothing to use as hints, and I received ideas directly from Toriyama-sensei.

It would take about three months’ time from the planning stage until the completion of a single movie’s scenario. Dragon Ball Z had two movies shown each year, in spring and summer, so that works out to me having been writing a theatrical movie scenario for over half a given year at the time. (laughs)

Now let's see who were the strongest villians at that point in the Manga three months prior to each movie release and you will see that it's exactly the same comparsion I made here in this thread. Remind me what it's still a debate? You have to be extremely stupid to the core to not understand this simple thing

Omhig

My counterparts theory...
-Garlic Jr: Initial Raditz (the one Piccolo said they would defeat if they teamed up)
-Wheelo: Dodoria
-Turles: 1st Form Freeza
-Slug: 4th Form Freeza (before speed up)
-Cooler: Nineteen
-Meta Cooler: Eighteen
-Super 13: Sixteen
-Broly: Good Buu
-Bojack: Perfect Cell
-Janemba: Gray Buu
-Hirudegarn: Buutenks
How is Broly a counterpart of Good Buu when Good Buu didn't exist when M10 was released?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Garlic Junior is Piccolo Junior's counterpart.
Dr Wheelo is Android #8's counterpart.
Turles is Raditz' counterpart.
Lord Slug is Piccolo Daimao's counterpart.
Cooler is Freeza's counterpart.
Meta Cooler is Mecha Freeza's counterpart.
Android #13 is Android #16's counterpart.
Broly is Vegeta's counterpart.
Bojack is Cell's counterpart.
Janemba is Kid Boo's counterpart.
Hirudegarn is Super Boo's counterpart.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.