Movie villians

Tapion

High Class Warrior
I have M8 LSSj Broly roughly on par with the Suppressed Cell who fought Goku, maybe a bit lower.

M8 = Broly ~ Suppressed Perfect Cell

M9 = Bojack ~ Full-Power Perfect Cell

M10 = Broly ~ Super Perfect Cell

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Buki said:
I don't get what you wanted to say about Meta.

No justifiable reason? Except the fact M8 Goku is based on his initial Post Rosat self (you know its the only thing revealed before the movie) what is it said aboit this initial MSSJ Goku? That he is just stronger than Vegeta. What does the movie show us? M8 Goku being just stronger than M8 1st Rosat Vegeta. RSSJ Broly tanks Vegeta. Goku cant do it and he is just grouped with everyone else.
And what actually causes this divergence in his power? There's no scenario or cause the film points to to make it so and an argument of "he's based on that Goku" is just meta logic - evidence based on an out of universe reason which is by default inferior to actually discussing an action or effect from an in-universe perspective. Once more, you fail to provide any in-universe reason to back up your claim.

Secondly, nothing beyond meta logic points to Vegeta being from the first Rosat trip. If anything, the lower gap suggests Vegeta to be from the 2nd Rosat trip as there's no in-universe reason for Goku's power being any different and only the out of universe excuses of "he's based on this Goku!"

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Tapion said:
I have M8 LSSj Broly roughly on par with the Suppressed Cell who fought Goku, maybe a bit lower.

M8 = Broly ~ Suppressed Perfect Cell

M9 = Bojack ~ Full-Power Perfect Cell

M10 = Broly ~ Super Perfect Cell

What about Base Bojack though compare to LSSjin Broly?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I'd say around the power at the point where the movie was released.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I was always under the impression that each villain was the stronger than the last with M14 and M15 being the exception since it's clear Beerus > Golden Frieza.

Beerus
Frieza
Hirudegarn
Super Janemba
Fat Janemba
M10 LSSJ Broly
Bojack
M10 SSJ Broly = M8 Broly (Although I could buy M8 Broly = M10 Broly with him being frozen and what not, having no time to heal since he still has that injury on his stomach).
Super Android 13
Base Android 13 = Meta Cooler (1st Repair)
Meta Cooler
Cooler
Slug = Garlic Jr. (Anime)
Turles
Wheelo
Garlic Jr.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.