Movies Analysis - Return My Gohan

Pakl

High Class Warrior
We first have Garlic Jrs's henchmen who attack Goku and they they transform into their buff states. Even though, Goku still beats them all but it was not so easy. Piccolo then arrives and stomps Sansho with ease which means weighted Goku and Piccolo are much stronger than either of the minions if they are not combined. Kami and Garlic Jrs have a fight where Garlic Jrs has the upper hand. Kami should be close to 300 considering the fact he was ahead of Kid Goku who beat King Piccolo. That means Garlic is at least around weighted Goku and Piccolo

Garlic Jr >/~ Goku (Weights On) >/~ Piccolo (Weights On) > Garlic minions > Krillin

Context: After Garlic Jr transforms
Goku: "I sense an awesome power..."

Garlic Jr easily overpowers weighted Goku and Piccolo but loses to the combined powers of unweighted Goku and Kamiccolo. That certainely puts him below Raditz

Raditz > Super Garlic Jr > Weights Off Goku >/~ Weights Off Piccolo

Gohan gets enraged like he did vs Raditz and is about to break the Dead Zone

Context: As Gohan is not pushed back by the Dead Zone
Garlic Jr: "I'll put forth all of my power!"

This suggests Garlic Jr was suppressed vs Goku and Piccolo

Gohan gets mad and releases his hidden powers which overpower Garlic Jr. We can assume he used the same power he used vs Raditz which would put Garlic Jr's max barely at 1,000

Enraged Gohan > Raditz > Garlic Jr (Max) > Garlic Jr (Suppressed)

With all of this we get: Enraged Gohan > Raditz > Garlic Jr (Max) > Garlic Jr (Suppressed) > Weights Off Goku >/~ Weights Off Piccolo > Garlic Jr >/~ Goku (Weights On) >/~ Piccolo (Weights On) > Garlic minions > Krillin

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Raditz was clearly in fear of enraged Gohan, who had a PL similar to Piccolo's Makankosappo, which Raditz was also terrified of. Raditz couldn't even react to Gohan.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Void said:
Raditz was clearly in fear of enraged Gohan, who had a PL similar to Piccolo's Makankosappo, which Raditz was also terrified of. Raditz couldn't even react to Gohan.
Raditz saw coming. I'm not saying Raditz has to be way higher. Makankosappo is a piercing-technique.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
2kewl4u said:
Raditz said Gohan was higher than Goku, but never mentioned himself.
Raditz is a pretty arrogant character, such as referring to himself as a top class warrior. I highly doubt he'd bother to admit Gohan's superiority if there was no need for it. The attack also weakened him enough Goku could keep him in hold with a full nelson, which I highly doubt would be the case of Raditz took the attack of a weaker warrior than himself.
You could assume he lost a fair portion of power having his tail grabbed, but that still wouldn't cover his implied inferiority to 1.33k.

2kewl4u said:
Raditz saw coming. I'm not saying Raditz has to be way higher. Makankosappo is a piercing-technique.
Yet he still wasn't fast enough to dodge. Raditz being that high wouldn't work from a story perspective when the Saibaimen are treat as comparable to him, with the idea that the humans could beat Raditz just as easily at that point. This wouldn't work if he has a pretty significant lead on them.
I highly doubt the Makankosappo being a piercing technique would make much of a difference, seeing as how Raditz's comments were purely about the power of the attack rather than it's nature.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Being ~1300 compared to 1200 isn't a big difference. Still rivalling range in my opinion.

Didn't seem like an arrogant comment to me, he said Gohan had even higher power than Goku. Raditz got caught off-guard. If Gohan was almost as high as Raditz it makes sense for Raditz to be severely damaged from the attack even if he wasn't lower.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
2kewl4u said:
Being ~1300 compared to 1200 isn't a big difference. Still rivalling range in my opinion.
Whilst rivalling range can be an inconsistent thing within the series to the point that could work, I wouldn't say it's the most concise of differences, since a similar gap between Kaioken x2 Goku and Initial Vegeta was enough for the latter to have a very solid lead.

Didn't seem like an arrogant comment to me, he said Gohan had even higher power than Goku.
It wasn't an arrogant statement, but Raditz isn't an honest and prideless enough of a character to outright confirm someone as stronger than him if it didn't serve a purpose. Confirming Gohan as superior to Goku was enough to support his point.

Raditz got caught off-guard. If Gohan was almost as high as Raditz it makes sense for Raditz to be severely damaged from the attack even if he wasn't lower.
Despite the fact Raditz had plenty of time to read Gohan's battle power and prepare himself.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
He didn't though. He was still shocked, as you could see yourself. He didn't brace himself at-all.

Raditz was also going to kill Gohan after he saw that he could be higher than Goku.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I bump this because I am going to make an analysis for all the movies so stay tuned for movie 2 "The Worl's Strongest Guy"

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.