My GT Rating

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Based on another guy's scale of 1-10.

My legitimate rating would be an 8-9 on your scale. It seemed nearly flawless to me. The Blackstar Dragonball Arc was completely original content. I mean, they didn't steal their ideas from anywhere. Not only this, but those first 15-20 episodes were damn entertaining. Watching the dub, I really enjoyed pan during the first quarter of the series. The Baby Arc was flawless, I don't have anything bad to say about it. The Super 17 Arc was probably the best of the Arcs. It was incredibly long, allowing the story to truly develop. The villain was pretty cool, and the ki spamming fight he had with Goku was simply groundbreaking. It was something we had never seen before, where no punches were used. Don't even get me started on the Shadow Dragon Arc, that stuff was just phenomenal. I mean, SSJ 4 Gogeta was the epitome of epic ness. He did so many awesome things in that battle with Omega. Last but not least, having a 1/10000000000000 saiyan turn into the legendary super saiyan saiyan transformation just was the cherry on top. I mean seriously, this was the best thing Toei ever did for GT. Goku/Vegeta Jr were so powerful.

9/10- Nearly perfect

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.