Mystic and Q watch Cowboy Bebop

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's an alright series, though gets pretty overrated due to nostalgia bias. It's mainly a style over substance kind of thing, being slick noir without much of a point behind it beyond paying homage to western cinema so it's not going to blow your mind if looking for deep characters or especially an intricate plot (a lot of the episodes could be skipped without affecting the plot/character development). If looking for just a cool action series though, it'll definitely do it's job due to having good art, great animation and excellent music, making it one of the better series out there when it comes to being just pure rule of cool.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
:wat

I mean I'm totally down, but :wat

Let's discuss the terms. How much you want to watch?

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
It's an alright series, though gets pretty overrated due to nostalgia bias. It's mainly a style over substance kind of thing, being slick noir without much of a point behind it beyond paying homage to western cinema so it's not going to blow your mind if looking for deep characters or especially an intricate plot (a lot of the episodes could be skipped without affecting the plot/character development). If looking for just a cool action series though, it'll definitely do it's job due to having good art, great animation and excellent music, making it one of the better series out there when it comes to being just pure rule of cool.

You're too much sometimes man.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If anyone wants to join us feel free.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
sei'taer said:
You're too much sometimes man.
Apparently not praising a popular series as a masterpiece and just telling someone a little of what they ought to and ought not expect when going into a series is "too much" nowadays...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Mystico-meng, my dumb ass fell asleep before watching an episode last night. If you watched 1 I'll watch 2 today. Or if you did not either we can start 1 today. Your call mengo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So this guy just sprays some red shit into his eyes, and all of a sudden he becomes invincible? What lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Finished so 1. While the episode was pretty mediocre imo, it did a good job of introducing the main characters.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
???%?$>#<&+__-^

I plan to watch 2 and 3 tonight.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Haah, don't worry my boy. I unexpectedly got drunk and won't be watching anything. Watch as many as you want and I'll do the same.