Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Spiral-Force said:
Squall Strife said:
What claim did I make then?
Your claim:
Squall Strife said:
If Omega Shenron didn't have regen to save him from Dragon Fist, his ass would be in a ditch somewhere. Lol
So are you going to prove this, or admit that this notion was just your opinion?

Biatch! We could go circles all day long about this, but it's not going to happen. I said what was needed to say. Take it or leave it.
Qq5s162.png

#10BadgesInsteadof8

LOL

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
As expected, you beat around the bush. Next time, don't bite off more than you can chew.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Spiral-Force said:
Venato said:
I know. I wasn't trying to contradict your point. My whole point was that Omega Shenron was overpowered. How he was defeated doesn't change this fact.
I haven't said anything in regard to your main point. I just corrected your reasoning.

Squall Strife said:
Let me rephrase it. Goku was considerably less trash compared to when Vegeta arrived.
Goku had more energy to use at the start of the fight, but he did no real damage to Omega, regardless of the point in time.

Squall Strife said:
If Omega Shenron didn't have regen to save him from Dragon Fist, his ass would be in a ditch somewhere. Lol
Proof?
Venato didn't mean "beaten" literally. By "beaten" he meant more "overpowered". He's well aware that Gogeta's run out of time before finishing him.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
ahill1 said:
Venato didn't mean "beaten" literally. By "beaten" he meant more "overpowered". He's well aware that Gogeta's run out of time before finishing him.
He should have typed what he meant then, because the reasoning he posted was false. Omega wasn't beaten by fusion, let alone "only".

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Your idioms hadn't gone unnoticed Spiral.

I'll beat you in a duel for all the world to see biatch! DUEL ME NOW!!!
tumblr_inline_n1rvdmVaa41r7ye29.gif

#Challengeoutintheopen
#DuelDiscOut

Lol

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.