Ova powers Plan to eradicate the Saiyans?

SIAD

Elite
We know that in M8, Warriors Z are equal to their counterparts First Rosat (in the case of Vegeta and Trunks), equal to its relaxed state against Perfect Cell (initial), as Gohan SSJ his state ultra suppressed Post Rosat Goku SSJ, Piccolo near the power of Vegeta and Trunks ASSJ. Or simply Z Warriors in M8, are equal to their counterparts in the CG, except for Gohan.

My question is, how powerful have Z Warriors OVA Hatchiyack? Personally, I do not see much problem at all, except Gohan, are level with their counterparts in the CG. We saw in the Ova, Mr. Satan City, SSJ Goku looks much better fight against Hatchiyack compared against as he did against Broly LSSJ.

They think? How powerful are the Z Warriors in M8 and the Ova?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
M8 warriors are equal to their Cell Games counter-parts @Pakl

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I have them all equal to their Cell Games counterpart except for Gohan.

SIAD

Elite
I also think that all but Gohan M8 are = CG. But I must admit I like the theory of Palk, because it forces me to have Broly LSSJ (M8)> / >> Cell Perfecto (FP) since Broly LSSJ (M8) is easily collapsed a Super Kamehameha, for while Perfect Cell doubt it collapsed so easily. Therefore I have to Broly LSSJ (M10) >> Goku SSJ2 (M10).

The view of the rest?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
The characters in Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans all appeared to be in their Super Saiyan Grade transformation. Presumably, this also means they are as powerful as their 1rst Rosat incarnation.

SIAD

Elite
Tosh said:
The characters in Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans all appeared to be in their Super Saiyan Grade transformation. Presumably, this also means they are as powerful as their 1rst Rosat incarnation.

But it would not make sense that the Z Warriors have more power in M8, which in Ova, whereas Hatchiyack> = Broly LSSJ (M8).

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:

At Ova? or M8 and OVA?

At the OVA. I have all of the M8 characters as less than their Cell Games counterparts.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Tosh said:

Were they really? I'll have to check it out again, as my memory of the OVA is kind of hazy.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I guessing having them as equal to their Cell Games counter-part can work as well. As long as Hatchiyack is equal to Perfect Cell in his various transformations.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:

At Ova? or M8 and OVA?

At the OVA. I have all of the M8 characters as less than their Cell Games counterparts.

How powerful you have to M8 Z Warriors?

SIAD

Elite
Tosh said:
I guessing having them as equal to their Cell Games counter-part can work as well. As long as Hatchiyack is equal to Perfect Cell in his various transformations.

But the difference between Cell Perfecto (FP) on Vegeta SSJ (First Rosat) is immense.

Also if Goku clear that Hatchiyack is more powerful than Broly, indicates that the Ova is chronologically after M8, so it would make no sense to Z The Warriors lost power in the Ova.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:
SIAD said:
At Ova? or M8 and OVA?

If 2nd form Cell is 1...
Gohan - 1.25
Piccolo - 1.4
Trunks - 1.45
Vegeta - 1.5
Goku - 1.8

Goku was implied to be unable to tank Vegeta, so he is below Warming Up Perfect Cell.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:

If 2nd form Cell is 1...
Gohan - 1.25
Piccolo - 1.4
Trunks - 1.45
Vegeta - 1.5
Goku - 1.8

Goku was implied to be unable to tank Vegeta, so he is below Warming Up Perfect Cell.

And what are your numbers for the Z Warriors in the Ova and the CG? And if you can show me some numbers of different levels of Arco Cell.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:
SIAD said:

If 2nd form Cell is 1...
Gohan - 1.25
Piccolo - 1.4
Trunks - 1.45
Vegeta - 1.5
Goku - 1.8

And what are your numbers for the Z Warriors in the Ova and the CG? And if you can show me some numbers of different levels of Arco Cell.

M8 Goku - 2 (I decided to move him up a little)
Warming Up Cell - 3
RSSJ Broly - 4.5
LSSJ Broly - 18
CG Trunks - 6.4
CG Vegeta - 6.5
CG Piccolo - 5
OVA Gohan - 6.4
CG Goku - 10
CG Gohan - 15
Hatchiyack - 19

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:
If 2nd form Cell is 1...
Gohan - 1.25
Piccolo - 1.4
Trunks - 1.45
Vegeta - 1.5
Goku - 1.8

M8 Goku - 2 (I decided to move him up a little)
Warming Up Cell - 3
RSSJ Broly - 4.5
LSSJ Broly - 18
CG Trunks - 6.4
CG Vegeta - 6.5
CG Piccolo - 5
OVA Gohan - 6.4
CG Goku - 10
CG Gohan - 15
Hatchiyack - 19

Your numbers are good, the only thing that would put SSJ Goku (M8) Cell heating level, but each his own. Good list. PL give Perfect Cell (FP), SPC, Gohan SSJ2, Hatchiyack Gigante and Super Hatchyack?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I put SSJ2 as a 4x multiplier

FP Cell - 28
SSJ2 Gohan - 60
Super Perfect Cell - 56
Giant Hatchiyack - 28.5
Super Hatchiyack - 38

I don't know too much about Hatchiyack's other forms, so I put his Giant and Super form as x1.5 and x2 respectively.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
I put SSJ2 as a 4x multiplier

FP Cell - 28
SSJ2 Gohan - 60
Super Perfect Cell - 56
Giant Hatchiyack - 28.5
Super Hatchiyack - 38

I don't know too much about Hatchiyack's other forms, so I put his Giant and Super form as x1.5 and x2 respectively.

Very good numbers. Finally Trunks as you have USSJ and Bojack (Normal and Super)? By the way you have to Gohan Base (M8)> Vegeta Base (M8). Whereas Vegeta was ASSJ in M8, for while SSJ Gohan was in M8? Something like: Vegeta ASSJ (M8)> SSJ Gohan (M8)> Vegeta SSJ (First Rosat) >>> Gohan Base (M8)> Vegeta Base (M8).

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SSJ G3 Trunks - 3.75 (I have the Grade 3 boost higher than SSJ2 boost)
Regular Bojack - 14
Super Bojack - 28

I really like Super forms being a x2 boost.

Also, yeah, I would have Gohan's base a lot higher than Vegeta's.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
SSJ G3 Trunks - 3.75 (I have the Grade 3 boost higher than SSJ2 boost)
Regular Bojack - 14
Super Bojack - 28

I really like Super forms being a x2 boost.

Also, yeah, I would have Gohan's base a lot higher than Vegeta's.

I guess you have to Broly LSSJ (M10) = 72?

You Pikkon (Boo) + Goku SSJ2 (Boo)> Broly LSSJ (M10)> Goku SSJ2 (Boo)?