Ova powers Plan to eradicate the Saiyans?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Yeah, that is what I have. I place M10 Broly as strong as Fat Boo when he did his first power up, which puts him slightly above the SSJ2s.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
Yeah, that is what I have. I place M10 Broly as strong as Fat Boo when he did his first power up, which puts him slightly above the SSJ2s.

The sick I really like your numbers usually. Personally if I have the Z Warriors (M8) equal to its First Rosat, I have logically Broly LSSJ (M8) and Hatchiyack lower than Perfect Cell (FP), therefore I can not have the Z Warriors (Ova) equal to their CG counterparts, but close in terms of power, because if I have the same, would SSJ Goku (Super Kamehameha)> Hatchiyack. When we clearly showed that at least Hatchiyack is> / >> Goku SSJ (Super Kamehameha). Besides the SSJ Vegeta Final Glow (Ova), it seemed to be nothing compared to Hatchiyack, we know that the Final Glow has a great multiplier. I think in the Ova, the Z Warriors have half of their powers compared to their counterparts in the CG. I think I have this:
Warriors Z (CG) >> Warriors Z (Ova) >>>> Z Warriors (M8) = Z Warriors (First Rosat). What do you think?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
ryan1227 said:

The sick I really like your numbers usually. Personally if I have the Z Warriors (M8) equal to its First Rosat, I have logically Broly LSSJ (M8) and Hatchiyack lower than Perfect Cell (FP), therefore I can not have the Z Warriors (Ova) equal to their CG counterparts, but close in terms of power, because if I have the same, would SSJ Goku (Super Kamehameha)> Hatchiyack. When we clearly showed that at least Hatchiyack is> / >> Goku SSJ (Super Kamehameha). Besides the SSJ Vegeta Final Glow (Ova), it seemed to be nothing compared to Hatchiyack, we know that the Final Glow has a great multiplier. I think in the Ova, the Z Warriors have half of their powers compared to their counterparts in the CG. I think I have this:
Warriors Z (CG) >> Warriors Z (Ova) >>>> Z Warriors (M8) = Z Warriors (First Rosat). What do you think?

I put the OVA characters at the same strength as CG characters for simplicity, but I don't think there is any real set strength for them. What you have is fine.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The ova follows movie 8 when they are all Pre CG levels... Cell is not mentioned in the OVA too so its best to say they are the same asmovie 8

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I think I'll probably go with that now that I think about it. Gohan is much weaker than Goku in the OVA, just like Movie 8, and Hatchiyack was also defeated by combining their energy into one big attack.

SIAD

Elite
I'm thinking that Warriors Z (CG) >> Guerreros Z (Ova) >> Guerreros Z (M8). Possibly in the Ova they are stronger than M8, because at the end of this, the show training, also in M8 Piccolo seemed to be stronger than Gohan, For while the Ova Gohan seems to be more powerful than Piccolo, but still lower than Vegeta and Trunks.