Pan (Qi Xing Long) is necessarily superior to Goku Base (Qi Xing Long)?

SIAD

Elite
I started to think about the possibility that Vegeta Base (Arc Super # 17)> Majuub (Arc Super # 17) due to Goku in Chapter 45 of DBGT, after seeing how Super # 17 knocks out Majuub and then hits Base Vegeta, Goku is only impressed that Super # 17 treats Vegeta like a child.

In the fight against the 6-Star Dragon, Pan seemed not far from Goku Base.

At the Arc of Qi Xing Long, Qi Xing Long with Absorbed Pan, seemed not to be fodder for Goku SSJ4 (Unconsciously Suppressed). Qi Xing Long's power with Pan absorbed, it could perfectly be Qi Xing Long + Pan multiplied by 2. Qi Xing Long with a Mole absorbed could be twice as powerful compared to its normal form.

Later we can see that Majuub is clearly superior to Pan. I find it hard to think that Majuub from Arc Super # 17 onwards made more profit than Vegeta.

It will also be possible:

Goku Base (Si Xing Long) >>>>> Vegeta Base (Si Xing Long)> Majuub (Si Xing Long) >> Pan (Peak)> Goku Base (Arc Super # 17 / Qi Xing Long) >> Vegeta Base ( Arc Super # 17)> Majuub (Arc Super # 17)?

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Even base Qi survived a couple blows from SSJ4 Goku, so I think he’s > SSJ3 Goku at least

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pan dodging attacks from someone capable of taking hits from SSJ4 Goku puts her above Majuub.

SIAD

Elite
Pan dodging attacks from someone capable of taking hits from SSJ4 Goku puts her above Majuub.
It may be, I just have Majuub (Arc Evil Dragons)> Pan (Peak)> Majuub (Arc Super # 17)> Majuub (Arc Baby).

I don't see any reason for Majuub to keep his power, since he knew how powerful Goku SSJ4 was after defeating Baby Vegeta. Majuub had 5 months to train.

In the Arc of Evil Dragons, Majuub managed to stop Yi Xing Long Base for an instant.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.