PL have Tarble and Master Roshi (Ova / BoG / FnF)?

SIAD

Elite
Tarble has apparently PL 10,000. Master Roshi (Ova / BoG / FnF) seems to be even more powerful, because the decició entrentarse against Abo and Kado spite of knowing that both were superior to Tarble. Also exploits Master Roshi in FnF, desmuestran that became very powerful. PL them that have two?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
After reading FNF manga and seeing Roshi beating up Freeza's soliders, who are at the very least a lot stronger
than King Piccolo, i'm done with that movie. And i won't even start about Gohan.

SIAD

Elite
I think the soldiers of Freezer (Post Workout) 1,000,000 because Freezer hoped that together could defeat Piccolo, in spite of knowing their power when they had faced. Tarble 10,000 have him and Master Roshi (Normal) and Buff 1,000,000 multiplier depends on having in relation to normal.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Tarble is 10,000 but he was still a laughing-stock of the Saiyan race? a 5 digit power level was weak enough to be shipped away to a secluded peaceful planet?

I see him being like 200 at most.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Tarble is 10,000 but he was still a laughing-stock of the Saiyan race? a 5 digit power level was weak enough to be shipped away to a secluded peaceful planet?
He did have over 2 decades to improve, plus he was capable of causing "trouble" for Abo and Kado in some way. If taking it as a power statement, it could be assumed that his Oozaru form could be relatively close to the duo perhaps.

Either way, the 2008 OVA suggests that Roshi > Tarble at the very least. Whether we take it as Tarble being weaksauce or Roshi having made fair gains is up to debate, though with his semi-relevance against Freeza's soldiers in FnF, I'd assume the latter (especially considering how powerful Toei usually portray him as).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He did have over 2 decades to improve, plus he was capable of causing "trouble" for Abo and Kado in some way. If taking it as a power statement, it could be assumed that his Oozaru form could be relatively close to the duo perhaps.
Was he not stated to be a peaceful person, basically an anti-saiyan? Seemed more like a Gohan type of person to me, I can't see him doing any training. And even if he did, you think he would return to the Saiyans if he became as powerful as his brother was when he was a kid.

Also I take the "causing trouble" statement to mean that he was tough to track down, wasting much of Abo and Kado's time finding him.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
SuperSaiyan2 said:

Either way, the 2008 OVA suggests that Roshi > Tarble at the very least. Whether we take it as Tarble being weaksauce or Roshi having made fair gains is up to debate, though with his semi-relevance against Freeza's soldiers in FnF, I'd assume the latter (especially considering how powerful Toei usually portray him as).
CC, PL and you have to Tarble Roshi (Ova 2008 / BoG / FnF)?

10,000,000 Tarble could be considering that if transformed into Oozaru, could rival Freezer 100%. Roshi Buf (FnF) should be close to 100 million by what I see.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I always took "trouble" to mean that Tarble was evading them for some time. Vegeta's statements about him being weak, coupled with Abo and Cado chasing him, makes me think that Tarble was on the lamb, and they were having a heck of a time catching up.

I hate to say it but Tarble 125-150 battle power. Being weaker than the sabamen or Raditz even in Oozaru. That justifies sending Tarble away IMO.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work