- Joined
- Oct 9, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hi everyone! I'm part of the team behind Pokemon World, an independent, unofficial Pokémon fan RPG that runs directly in a browser.
The idea is to go from choosing your first partner to exploring the world, catching and training Pokémon, evolving them, building a team and challenging gyms. There are also battles and trading with other players.
You can try the game as a guest without installing anything. If you want to keep your progress, you can create and save an account from inside the game.
Play the international English version: https://pokemonworld.net/
I'd appreciate feedback from fellow Pokémon fans, especially on the first few minutes: is it clear where to go after choosing a starter, and what makes you want to keep exploring?
Disclosure: I'm connected with the project. Basic play is free, with optional purchases and advertising. This is a fan project and is not affiliated with Nintendo, Game Freak or The Pokémon Company. Some text and images were created with AI assistance.
The idea is to go from choosing your first partner to exploring the world, catching and training Pokémon, evolving them, building a team and challenging gyms. There are also battles and trading with other players.
You can try the game as a guest without installing anything. If you want to keep your progress, you can create and save an account from inside the game.
Play the international English version: https://pokemonworld.net/
I'd appreciate feedback from fellow Pokémon fans, especially on the first few minutes: is it clear where to go after choosing a starter, and what makes you want to keep exploring?
Disclosure: I'm connected with the project. Basic play is free, with optional purchases and advertising. This is a fan project and is not affiliated with Nintendo, Game Freak or The Pokémon Company. Some text and images were created with AI assistance.
